help with gear for sin

This is a discussion on help with gear for sin within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys i need your help with some qustion about gear for ardream sin , pls answer only if u know ...
Page: 1

Default help with gear for sin

guys i need your help with some qustion about gear for ardream sin , pls answer only if u know what u talking about .
    shard +11 with chd +11
    vs
    shard +11 with wb +9?

re+3 vs eme +3?

elf belt +3 vs judi +3 ?

What serever are you talking about? IF theres a lots of iron sets,ds,dd25 helmets then i'd definitely go for shard +wb9. Its a ballanced combination and not many people use jamadar set.

Is there a lot of mages in your server? if not then dual eme, if theres a lot then dual re3, if some then re + eme. Same as the belts, Judi gives resist which is nice against mages, But eb3 is better against malees

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    What serever are you talking about? IF theres a lots of iron sets,ds,dd25 helmets then i'd definitely go for shard +wb9. Its a ballanced combination and not many people use jamadar set.

Is there a lot of mages in your server? if not then dual eme, if theres a lot then dual re3, if some then re + eme. Same as the belts, Judi gives resist which is nice against mages, But eb3 is better against malees
    its steam cypher

Shard + wb and elf belt (highest dex) which is the most important part also depending on your economy but id try get cockatrices

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Shard + wb and elf belt (highest dex) which is the most important part also depending on your economy but id try get cockatrices
    im 59 bro i cant put cockatrices

Quote Originally Posted by ta100 View Post
    im 59 bro i cant put cockatrices
    Didnt see u wrote ardream , eme's then imo

guys i need your help with some qustion about gear for ardream sin , pls answer only if u know what u talking about .
    shard +11 with chd +11
    vs
    shard +11 with wb +9?

re+3 vs eme +3?

elf belt +3 vs judi +3 ?
    Shard 11 / weapon breaker 9 since players use iron sets. weapon breaker is extremely effective against that since it won't be blocked by dagger defense. If its economically viable to you go for eme 3 if not re3 and judi 3 are just as effective. elf belt 3 is better option than judi 3 but in my experience they both have proven to provide similar results.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Shard 11 / weapon breaker 9 since players use iron sets. weapon breaker is extremely effective against that since it won't be blocked by dagger defense. If its economically viable to you go for eme 3 if not re3 and judi 3 are just as effective. elf belt 3 is better option than judi 3 but in my experience they both have proven to provide similar results.
    If its economically viable to me so ill go for dual eme? or re +3 with eme +3?

Depending if they're alot of mages the times you play then eme with re, jud for sure for dcz.

There aren't many mages at all so dual eme would be better choice i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Luchini View Post
    Depending if they're alot of mages the times you play then eme with re, jud for sure for dcz.
    why judi and not elf belt?

I always use eme and elf belt , for me it's better since the 30 def elf belt has is quite vaulable on ardream i guess

If its economically viable to me so ill go for dual eme? or re +3 with eme +3?
    If you can afford then go dual eme +3