Hey a question about Cyper-ring

This is a discussion on Hey a question about Cyper-ring within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys. I have a rogue lvl 80 with set krowaz+7 And I want to put him on cyper ring ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default Hey a question about Cyper-ring

Hey guys.
    I have a rogue lvl 80 with set krowaz+7
    And I want to put him on cyper ring but I dont know what happen to the krowaz
    after I put the account in Cyper-ring,
    If anyone know he can feel free to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCool View Post
    Hey guys.
    I have a rogue lvl 80 with set krowaz+7
    And I want to put him on cyper ring but I dont know what happen to the krowaz
    after I put the account in Cyper-ring,
    If anyone know he can feel free to answer.
    I think with the cyphers ring you can only seal 1 item with the warrior in the bottom right slot in the inventory and all krowaz/old uniques all get deleted.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Yes freekaleek is right, however what you can do is take the 4x krowaz pieces you can seal and put them in your inn. Go fill up your inventory except one slot get another party member and go to eslant kill an apostle and loot a soul pot at the sametime buy a speed pot or an "item" from the PUS. Send in a ticket with an account with premium stating you didn't get the speed potion or "item" and the items will become unbinded from your char.

Also delete the items so your inn isnt full so your not a retard when the gm logs the account of course you can do this before css if it doesn't work anymore your not out a whole lot good luck.