hi all =]

This is a discussion on hi all =] within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello im new to c west and im finding it really hard to makes some money without spending real usd... ...
Page: 1

Balizka

hello im new to c west and im finding it really hard to makes some money without spending real usd... so could anyone give me some tips on how to get some money. ive currently have 4m to my name and quest gear :P thx for the help

100mil = 3$ last time i checked
    buy like 1 gb then upgrade stuff for money (buy +1 stuff, make it +3,+4, sell for a litle more then what u bought it for)

Bifrost.

Method I use is go to bdw as much as you can, make sure its the ones where you win red chests, and either save them up and trade in like 20+ or sell them as you get them and go to ft aswell

zrocker0404

1gb is 5-6$ on cwest

Balizka

ya im trying to avoid the whole buying gbs thing because i have 2 bucks to my name as of now... but thanks for the bdw tip that sounds pretty good
    what about the whole lard orc quest tho, i heard u can redo it for the +5 cleavers and then just up them and sell, is that effective?

for cleavers, i tried it and it takes a while considering cleaver +5 sells for 400k ea i think so if you have a lot of time then maybe. Other mobs you can try is apes for HUS or apos for sally staff and magic armours they sell quite good

Balizka

what are some good items that are good to buy and resell on this market if i had around 10m

ambrosino

make a rogue get it to 44 ( max lvl for cleaver quest) and just spam cleavers up them to +7 and sell for 3m-4m each, 3m they sell fast, and soon enough u can pm the people that bought it from u add them to friends and now u have a guy that buys ur cleavers

with 15 cleavers + 5 i make around 2-6 cleavers + 7 everytime between that

if u have party 15 cleavers takes less then 30 minutes

its easy cash and u can make a killing

make a rogue get it to 44 ( max lvl for cleaver quest) and just spam cleavers up them to +7 and sell for 3m-4m each, 3m they sell fast, and soon enough u can pm the people that bought it from u add them to friends and now u have a guy that buys ur cleavers

with 15 cleavers + 5 i make around 2-6 cleavers + 7 everytime between that

if u have party 15 cleavers takes less then 30 minutes

its easy cash and u can make a killing[/b]
    Me and ambro have been doin this for a while and both made about 1gb also as some1 metioned go to all the bdws you can

Balizka

what are good items though too buy low and sell high, im still not too familiar with the prices on items on this server

My way is buying cleavers for 3.5m and under and reselling for 4.5m

Buy tyon meats for 30k like a lot and resell for 95k-100k.

Silver feathers buy for 20k sell for 70k.

Upgrade low class armor to +7 and sell for 1m+

i play on that server.

pm me

buy cheap and sell for higher price i think best method