How to chargeback paypal/credit card money?

This is a discussion on How to chargeback paypal/credit card money? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K so i sent $50 to this guy for an item but he logged off after i did and what ...
Page: 1

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

Default How to chargeback paypal/credit card money?

K so i sent $50 to this guy for an item but he logged off after i did and what im wondering is since i only had $28.48 in paypal, it took $21.52 out of my credit card that was connected to the account. What would i have to do to get money back from both? would i call my bank and they could chargeback the $50 or would i have to call paypal or would i have to do both? and if i did would i have to call or do the paypal online resolution center thing? ty

I'm probably not that big of a help to you but I'll share my experience.
    Most of the times(for me), I just went to the paypal resolution center and submitted a claim or w/e they call it. But, if the other person does not respond it can be a little lengthy.
    I haven't tried calling the bank for any of them, but it sounds like it wouldn't hurt. I'm sure they'd be able to offer asistence. As for calling paypal, when I did the bum I talked to didn't give me any help and just told me to wait until the claim went through.
    And paypal should be able to get the two back, as long as they both went through paypal.
    Hope this helps a little.

what did u say u bought? cuz if u say u bought some online item like electronic/in-game items they wont refund u...

'They failed to deliever the product as advertised.' That's all I said. I used the words 'product' and 'item' only if I remember correctly.
    Plus over msn I got him to say 'Yeah I know I scammed you' or something along those lines and included a pic of that, not sure if they looked at it or not but I included it.
    But if paypal won't do it, calling your bank would certainly be worth a try. I could call mine tomorrow to see what they could do about these issues and tell you if you would like.

yea if u can plz cuz i told him i will give him 1 day before i mkae a scammer post and chargeback adn all that

i made a dispute ticket thing in the paypal resolution center i just said i paid $50 for a headset and he logged off of msn after i paid him and how he hasnt sent me the item lol