how do i get those items?

This is a discussion on how do i get those items? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys it's daveto, i haven't played KO is a long ass time. like 2 years now, i just wanted ...
Page: 1

Banned

Exclamation how do i get those items?

hey guys it's daveto, i haven't played KO is a long ass time. like 2 years now, i just wanted to know how do i get those old courage rings, old warrior earing and old skele belt items?

Banned for scamming.

you can buy em they are dropped by bosses from Chaos Stone and the Boss in Monster Stone.

That old uniques are reward from monsters stones bosses.Monsters stones drop all mobs in lufferson,moradon,cz zones.Or u can buy on merchant in moradon

You can also get monster stone by minning

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HOOLIGAN View Post
    That old uniques are reward from monsters stones bosses.Monsters stones drop all mobs in lufferson,moradon,cz zones.Or u can buy on merchant in moradon
    they are pricey though...old ring of courage are like 200-300 mil.....

so they can be dropped by anyone? what are monster stones? i get them and turn them in for the items?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

they drop from creatures, some have rumours that other ones have higher drop rates than others, other u have to be in some level range, i dunno anyways - they have a chance to drop from monsters.

u then use the monster stone (like a skill) and it teleports you to the MS zone. You then kill the monsters in there (they give really good exp), and then you get to the last boss, after u kill him you have like 15 seconds b4 u get tped out, in which in that time in pretty sure u have enough time to loot the box... you might get an old unique from him.

P.S. you don't actually have to kill all the monsters besides the boss, but they give gg exp.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    they drop from creatures, some have rumours that other ones have higher drop rates than others, other u have to be in some level range, i dunno anyways - they have a chance to drop from monsters.

u then use the monster stone (like a skill) and it teleports you to the MS zone. You then kill the monsters in there (they give really good exp), and then you get to the last boss, after u kill him you have like 15 seconds b4 u get tped out, in which in that time in pretty sure u have enough time to loot the box... you might get an old unique from him.

P.S. you don't actually have to kill all the monsters besides the boss, but they give gg exp.

i have tried many times to loot all the mobs
    but always none

i believe only the boss who can drop them

cheers

I've only gotten one monster stone my whole time on Cwest hmmm. i have really bad luck in parties..

hey it was a blast killing the mobs in the moster stone though, great exp, easy to kill.

Banned

I did a MS once, and I got a MS while doing the quest
    Free xp ftw!