[EUKO] Some basic questions

This is a discussion on [EUKO] Some basic questions within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys, I have returned to Knight Online (EUKO to be more specific) after being inactive for over a year ...
Page: 1

Default [EUKO] Some basic questions

Hi guys, I have returned to Knight Online (EUKO to be more specific) after being inactive for over a year and I'm having hard time understanding some of the new game features. I'm starting to think that I'm maybe just too old for this game haha . Anyway, here is small list of my questions:

1) Is there DLW in EUKO? I've visited Ardream several times and it was all dead so I'm wondering if there's DLW and how many players join it. I haven't seen any DLW notice yet, though it's listed in the event schedule.

2) Eslant NPC doesn't work? I heard it's somehow related to the level jump event but it has ended and NPC is still bugged for me...

3) Where can I get the brand new weapons? (you know that Castellan book and stuff)

4) Why do mages use Escape after killing Deva?

5) How to compound Old Uniques? I mean, how do you guys transform 'em into regular ones? I collected all required items listed in the compounding recipe but I just can't make it work.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

1)
    never seen it yet, dont think so but ardream has some active pk days

2)
    the estlant npc is actually bugged they said its cause of level jump event but it isn't theyre just to lazy to fix it

3)
    the owners of the Castle (CSW winners) can farm those

4)
    cause 70% of them is retarded & dont want people to loot

5)
    you cant compound ALL old uniques just things like old opal, old silver etc

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StonedFreerider View Post
    Hi guys, I have returned to Knight Online (EUKO to be more specific) after being inactive for over a year and I'm having hard time understanding some of the new game features. I'm starting to think that I'm maybe just too old for this game haha . Anyway, here is small list of my questions:

1) Is there DLW in EUKO? I've visited Ardream several times and it was all dead so I'm wondering if there's DLW and how many players join it. I haven't seen any DLW notice yet, though it's listed in the event schedule.

2) Eslant NPC doesn't work? I heard it's somehow related to the level jump event but it has ended and NPC is still bugged for me...

3) Where can I get the brand new weapons? (you know that Castellan book and stuff)

4) Why do mages use Escape after killing Deva?

5) How to compound Old Uniques? I mean, how do you guys transform 'em into regular ones? I collected all required items listed in the compounding recipe but I just can't make it work.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!
    1. I don't think so, when I played I never seen a dark lunar war notice.

2. Been like that for long time. And like Exclusive said, its not coz of the level jump.

3. Only CSW owners can farm them, but you can buy it off em.

4. Not escape, its Call Friend Scroll, that way, they are the only 1s who see the box, and that way no1 loot shit (if they are honest players)

5. You can't compound valueable items, only shits like elf ring, diamond ring, belt of life, ammy of dex etc.

Oh thanks! So is there any list of old accessories that can be manufactured into regular ones?

O_o Senior Member

Oh thanks! So is there any list of old accessories that can be manufactured into regular ones?
    If I'm not mistaken, anything beside rol & roc can be (not sure about wp pp ep)

about DLW it goes normally but it has same notice as normal war.. so you need to check the schedule to be sure which one is going on..

DCZ has specific clans which are active there and usually u can find 1-2 parties pking(prime time)

the rest are already covered i think

Thanks guys! I tried to compound/manufactured that no-name belts and necklaces and neither compounding at anvil nor manufacturing didn't work

Thanks guys! I tried to compound/manufactured that no-name belts and necklaces and neither compounding at anvil nor manufacturing didn't work
    i think these ones have no option to be compounded/manufactured.. manufacture works with all old except OROL/OROC/attila pends and compound works with all non old except the nonames as far as I know