Less disconnects if you have premium?

This is a discussion on Less disconnects if you have premium? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My premium ran out last week and I've noticed a drastic increase in my disconnects. It usually happens during a ...
Page: 1

ZargerX

My premium ran out last week and I've noticed a drastic increase in my disconnects. It usually happens during a bdw or as I'm clicking "start" to play my character.

Does anyone know if you have premium then you'll be disconnected less? Or, if it has any relation to connectivity issues.

Thank you!

zrocker0404

I personnaly have never had this issue, i DC more now just cus i went archer and with archer DC bug it sucks

A friend of mine who play last 2 months withotu any prems never get a DC (he plays on archer) while I get sometimes random on FT BDW and sometimes just in any place. So I dont think that "if you have premium then you'll be disconnected less"

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Arrow

My premium ran out last week and I've noticed a drastic increase in my disconnects. It usually happens during a bdw or as I'm clicking "start" to play my character.

Does anyone know if you have premium then you'll be disconnected less? Or, if it has any relation to connectivity issues.
    Thank you![/b]
    I am almost sure without premium u dc more, i have 2 acounts and 2 computers. 1 is prem and 1 is non prem (merchant, buffer for farm etc.). Both use same router, so same internet connection. The non premmy dc a lot more. In fact premium one almost never dc.

zrocker0404

ill check this out when my prem runs out, atm with plat i NEVER dc at all. I'll let it run out and merchant overnight in moradon for a week and see how many DC's i get and post back, i have 500 hrs left tho so it'll be awhile lol