How hard bifrost mobs are to solo?

This is a discussion on How hard bifrost mobs are to solo? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Using a LVL6x int bp debuffer with around 1.2k ap, 3k hp and ~900ac. I mean just for ego and ...
Page: 1

Default How hard bifrost mobs are to solo?

Using a LVL6x int bp debuffer with around 1.2k ap, 3k hp and ~900ac. I mean just for ego and glutton. Is it possible with para+torment+massive?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

1.2k ap???? they would be impossible...u can take the hits but it would take TOO long to even be worth it

actually i think ego's would be possible even quite easy but not sure about gluttons

egos wont be a problem

Hubson

on krowaz bp you can kill egos gluttons and wratches , on good sin/warr you can kill egos and gluttons

Banned

I used to solo egos on my priest and 2 frags was worth like a trina, if you soloing now you will lose money you have to spend on pots...

get a koxxp and can solo envy with 80 bp (53-83 seek on), i just seen it at my own eyes at cz at xigenon, took him like 6 min to kill it, but he did it, not even redballed once, this game is seriously f*cked up.
    i doubt any babashop char can solo anything better than wratch (well maybe uber babashop warri with ss +8/9 can take sloth).
    but seeing this cheating bp just killed me lol

well with your stats u will kinda struggle with gluttons, but i belive egos should be possible.
    but all frags gone so cheap due to cheaters which farms it, so farming frags is kinda not much profitable thing
    Last edited by druss; 08-23-2011 at 09:45 AM.

lol 75+ only Battle priest items : +7 hb fp+8 hp/str set old uniques
    Need duoship with buffer and duffer slide wratchs and use sw pot dont be tight about it you will make alot more than 2 sw pots and split between two is insane money on top of the weapons dropped best combo for most money gotta get in early and stay all the way duoing make sure you sell frags or save up like 50 or so before handing in hope it helps

<3 creatons bros! if ya out there bros pm me! or if anyone knows how to contact em pm me!

ego's are always easy to kill even for the lower levels aswell.