few question (euko)

This is a discussion on few question (euko) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thinkin about joining euko probably europe server right,i saw somewhere it has more english speakin ppl played usko 4 years ...
Page: 1

Default few question (euko)

thinkin about joining euko
    probably europe server right,i saw somewhere it has more english speakin ppl
    played usko 4 years ago then i quited and did bunch of private servers and now i cant seem to find decent private server so starting to think i should try euko
    questions which i wonna ask are
    - whats the exp rate? how hard is it ? whats the top lvl ?
    - anvil rates?
    - some basic things like bus drop,prices,etc,i guess drops remained the same myko db like harpy = md dms = high class weaps etc
    - and how old is that server anyway,dont feel like starting if there are already dual rocs +2 lvl 80 warriors
    - and uhm,is premium a must?
    - are there koxpers?
    - how active is the staff/gms,are they helpfull or same-like-usko-retards?

i kno there are a lot of new things which got impletented since i quited usko,those krowaz armors etc, kinda hate those but i guess i can get used to it....

id be very greatful if someone could reply to this and hook me up with some basic euko infos :*

Default <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by fokit View Post
    thinkin about joining euko
    probably europe server right,i saw somewhere it has more english speakin ppl
    played usko 4 years ago then i quited and did bunch of private servers and now i cant seem to find decent private server so starting to think i should try euko
    questions which i wonna ask are
    - whats the exp rate? how hard is it ? whats the top lvl ?

about the exp is easyier now becuase of the level jumping event that hit you to lvl 73-77 Depends on what lvl u jump in

- anvil rates? like usko

- some basic things like bus drop,prices,etc,i guess drops remained the same myko db like harpy = md dms = high class weaps etc

cz aoc drop bus,shards,rappys,etc.. its the best farming slot

- and how old is that server anyway,dont feel like starting if there are already dual rocs +2 lvl 80 warriors

there is few few +2 uniqes becuase its have chance to fail from +1 to +2

- and uhm,is premium a must?
    exp permium gives 80% with the exp flashs / dc permuim is useless since its dont change anything as ppl say . i didnt try it Personally

- are there koxpers?
    not saying there is no k0xper but its better than usko , about the security its not safe to play becuase alot of ppl got hacked with no reasone so take ur risk

- how active is the staff/gms,are they helpfull or same-like-usko-retards?
    in active gms bad support like K2

i kno there are a lot of new things which got impletented since i quited usko,those krowaz armors etc, kinda hate those but i guess i can get used to it....

id be very greatful if someone could reply to this and hook me up with some basic euko infos :*
    good luck <<#

Default <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

sry for double post

Zwn

the jump event helps a lot but u need to hurry to use it, it may be canceled at any patch
    the 50 % exp cut is now at 80 (from 61)
    max lvl is 83, not many 83 atm but will be way more soon coz of genie
    the server is about 10 months old (all euko servers that is), but gear is quite high for that time (a good chunk of +9s) except the accessories as they re not 100 % to compound anymore
    prem isnt a must to log in, it does help for exp and make np
    farming solo is pretty useless, cz aoc will get raided every 5 min and nothing else is any good imo, only way to make money is event, but good news is that theres way more of those since chaos patch. once ure 80 u can also farm stones/krowaz for very good money (lower if ure priest)

thx for answers guys
    doesnt seem so good as well eh
    i miss old ko days :/
    i might try it anyway if i dont get anything else but i dont rly like it from answers that i saw
    but i cant rly kno till i try right eh

thx again