I Cant get money in c-west

This is a discussion on I Cant get money in c-west within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how do i get money in c-west its so hard i know buy low sell high but theres no king ...
Page: 1

killadre

Default I Cant get money in c-west

how do i get money in c-west its so hard i know buy low sell high but theres no king of knight so idk what to do to get money and alot of it

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Moved to proper section.

Banned

buy chitins +5 make +7, open bdw chests hope for some thing good, if you get shells upgrade to +5 with normal upgrade scroll and then to +7 with bus...

playing with the anvil is the fastest way to gain (and lose ) money

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    buy chitins +5 make +7, open bdw chests hope for some thing good, if you get shells upgrade to +5 with normal upgrade scroll and then to +7 with bus...

playing with the anvil is the fastest way to gain (and lose ) money
    lol.. more likely

DjKoolaid

What i did when i was broke was i waited for war to be over and i farmed remnants for cursed stones and stuff and sold them all.. i made like 5 gb in like 3 weeks !

Ok first of all you need a good supply of gbs to make a lot of gbs if you wana play the buy/sell market, otherwise good luck on getting good buy/sell profits. If you are constantly watching the market you can occasionally find that mis-marked item like I got last week Foverin ring for 400k instead of 400m. If coins are in short supply and you wana do buy/sell you need to sell massive amounts of cheap items like wood staffs +8 to make good coins buy them low and sell higher, or BUS are good also. Just find something that lots of people use and buy/sell in an area that is in high demand. Babashoppers can be your best friends as they have lots of coins "burning a hole in their pocket" and will pay just about anything for an item if you are the only one to have the item they are looking for at that time, they don't look around for the best deals usually.

Another method if you got a few friends that are short on coins also is you can farm MSS2 (Monster suppression squad 2) for a few hours per day. I did this for like 2-3 weeks with my bros and we were making around 10gbs per week, but we spent a good 2 hours per night farming as fast as we could, if you go fast each MSS2 can be done in less than 10 mins. Loot everything, DD is selling for 12m(mage, priest, warrior) to 35m (rogue), spear boots sell for around 5m each and the rest can be sold for 500k to 1m.

The most important way to make gbs is to SPEND LOTS OF TIME MERCHANTING this can't be stated enough, I've probably spent 1-2 hours per day just making deals or buying stuff and that doesn't count the hours I leave my computer on overnight in merchant mode to sell the items I've picked up.

Ok I hope this helps. If you have more questions just ask, I'm quitting this game so I'll share my methods for merchanting with anyone who is interested.

KingCrud

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

how i always made my money when i was broke
    All you have to do is
    buy rappy +1 or any high class item at that matter
    up to +4 make sure u do like 2 - 3 at a time cause sometimes it will burn but U will just make something +5 witch increases money alot
    but dont get greedy!

Ken90

get a job in real life

hope i helped ya

The other thing i will add is don't under estimate the power of a buying booth. Sometimes when I have nothing to sell, or Im too tired to scan the market for deals, Il set a buying booth for a good item underpriced. For example on CW ds 7 r going for 8.5 gbs, I set a booth and got one for 7 gbs. People are desperate for money, just as a babashopper might not check for a lower price, some people are desperate for coin and will sell an item a lot lower than its value to get some coin.

Also be patient, and then after that be patient.

Also u can sell ur gear everynight. Over price your cleaver 7's, chitin 7's, and then when u want to play run through the market and rebuy what you sold. This is risky might not be able to find what you sold....If you do this just make sure items is one that a lot of people sell

Also DONOT up grade....Las Vegas is rich for a reason, the house always wins...jsut like the anvil.

Little archer Senior Member

try upgrading dd helmets to +6... good money and not such a big loss if u burn them.

a safer way is doing as much bdws a day... easy 6-7m (if u win)

futureofhiphop

yea reselling and buying, gambling with the anvil, up to +5 +6 and sell it stuff like that

TyroneBiggs

Also, try hunting for bosses if you are a high enough level to solo them yourself. And I recommend to not wait for bosses to spawn because you're better off using that time to merchant.