Ice mage - EUKO

This is a discussion on Ice mage - EUKO within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So is ice rate low / bad on EUKO? i usually go ice as less have ice res especially sins ...
Page: 1

Default Ice mage - EUKO

So is ice rate low / bad on EUKO?

i usually go ice as less have ice res especially sins

but on EUKO i see shio+0 15mil, yet fr+0 200mil

so im wondering why this is ??

im close to hitting 80, and would like to build to ice ... but dont wanna waste my time and money if its bad here.

O_o Senior Member

.…………

You are talking as if EUKO was a private server... There is no "if ice rate is good there" it's same as USKO and it's ok.. The only problem is Krowaz armor that give lots of resis.

If ice Mage is what you like go head, of course you won't slow ppl 100% but you will slow them..

Just put 160 int for armor, 51 str for ss (or 90 for DS or 91 for gabs) rest to mp (or 200 mp rest hp) and that's it.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

ice rate is fine, the FR's are so expensive cause there are 2-3 mage clans in europa

uknow in mage party's mages wouldn't ever go ice so shio's are the cheapest mage rings

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    .…………

You are talking as if EUKO was a private server... There is no "if ice rate is good there" it's same as USKO and it's ok.. The only problem is Krowaz armor that give lots of resis.

If ice Mage is what you like go head, of course you won't slow ppl 100% but you will slow them..

Just put 160 int for armor, 51 str for ss (or 90 for DS or 91 for gabs) rest to mp (or 200 mp rest hp) and that's it.
    if thats the case are you saying there is no flame resisitance.

Any usko servers, the rings are not 10x+ the price differance man. for example shio +1 is 70mil FR +1 is 700mil.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBols View Post
    if thats the case are you saying there is no flame resisitance.

Any usko servers, the rings are not 10x+ the price differance man. for example shio +1 is 70mil FR +1 is 700mil.
    So ppl are retarded, what can I say?

At EUKO mages are op coz of the candy staff, and ppl want to maximize their DMG by going fire.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBols View Post
    So is ice rate low / bad on EUKO?

i usually go ice as less have ice res especially sins

but on EUKO i see shio+0 15mil, yet fr+0 200mil

so im wondering why this is ??

im close to hitting 80, and would like to build to ice ... but dont wanna waste my time and money if its bad here.
    euko cz so active

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    euko cz so active
    you need 50?

cos thats a useless post man

In Usko this was the same. Learn to live with it, going flame is always more expensive.
    Dunno about slowrates though.

My friend have mage 80 ice with shio+1 and 80 skill up - not more good items so its bad mage but I like 80 ice skill Its so nice when you have 15 pkt in master, then you can frezzing 2 ppls like 2 priest or priest and mele.
    Fr expensive, +++--- 80% mags on eu its flame, 15% its lighting and like 5% or less Ice so shio its cheap.
    You can made dual shio+2, 80 skill up and make support mage (krowaz+7 set+ some staff+ gab +7 + lobo/lyc/holy+7)
    Ice mage - support its nice for mele party for tp/keep alive ppls.
    But, you can have boring time with support so its your choice.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    My friend have mage 80 ice with shio+1 and 80 skill up - not more good items so its bad mage but I like 80 ice skill Its so nice when you have 15 pkt in master, then you can frezzing 2 ppls like 2 priest or priest and mele.
    Fr expensive, +++--- 80% mags on eu its flame, 15% its lighting and like 5% or less Ice so shio its cheap.
    You can made dual shio+2, 80 skill up and make support mage (krowaz+7 set+ some staff+ gab +7 + lobo/lyc/holy+7)
    Ice mage - support its nice for mele party for tp/keep alive ppls.
    But, you can have boring time with support so its your choice.
    basicly this.....u should always have an 80+ ice mage -if not 2- in a pt; the main reason is: being sure to disable for a quite long time&istantly one of the priest (at least 1) of those emo-kid-party that runs 3x priest that does nothing but feeling cocky & spamming g.heals, alternated by a torment. -_-

Works like a charm, against an NT-mage pt; and being able to disable temporaly their priests make that candy staff nothing more than a lantern ( well you gotta survive....before attacking but....cubes...+ g.heals, db, some lucky curse... and u can shout the macro "gate or die" 4real. )

Without talking about something like BF/juraid. the ice mage can solo just anything 4 real; and once at deva...even if u got a fkng noob pt...just that Cube can let u win the event 4real.
    And do not talk about exp. I've met, known and partied with some gg crazy bad ass pure ice mages....being able to solo aoe ds+golems+harpy as well as dm+ew or inside bifrost...neither with buff/scrolls nor with sw/minor.Crazy sh1t dude- crazy sh1t-

The cons is...as an ice mage u're really limited in pk.Not really becouse u do lower dmg, but mainly cuz of the lack of gg skill; u'll end up using just those 2/3 skill. While a flame one...got several gg skills.
    The pro is....gearing an ice mage is a joke. And on euko it's easier too. 10m/15m shio+0.....with less than 18 gb u mount 2x shio+3 while a single fr+0 cost 200m or more.
    With the money diff. between rings....u can save money for maing at least a couple of ep+1.