imir+0 or rols

This is a discussion on imir+0 or rols within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What is better for making some kills in dcz, but don't die to fast?! TY...
Page: 1

SpartagusNL

Default imir+0 or rols

What is better for making some kills in dcz, but don't die to fast?!

TY

If your gear isn't that great go for rols, but I think Rols always better than imir+0, Rol+0 +- Imir+1, Rols+1 +- Imir+2

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

ur an mage right ? coz i remember some dcz archer with that name lol, anyways i would go for imirs, otherwhise u would blade like 100 which is pretty gae, get a dd helm/chaotic staff7/8 an skelly belt and u wont die so fast, if ur a rogue rols for sure.

SpartagusNL

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    ur an mage right ? coz i remember some dcz archer with that name lol, anyways i would go for imirs, otherwhise u would blade like 100 which is pretty gae, get a dd helm/chaotic staff7/8 an skelly belt and u wont die so fast, if ur a rogue rols for sure.

That's right i was in Dcz with that name after that i played a few weeks on MyGspot and went back to archer: Si1encry
    Atm playing mage: S1lentcry

and i bought the imirs for attacking, rols+SS when im tping, is that ok?

ive played dcz mage for a couple of months now. It seems kina pointless buying rols just for tping as its only gonna be 60ac more, you would be better off spending that money on buying imirs +1 instead, it will increase your damage. SS should be fine, what armors you using? if its your first time playing mage you will prob die quite a bit, just gotta learn how to pk as a mage, its different to other classes.

SpartagusNL

Well, those rols are used to be for my archer but i use them now cuz that 60def can make a diff thanks for ur advice

are they old or not?

SpartagusNL

ya, they are old

bro dont use a ss , if you have a chaotic it is better to use that as a shield. the dd :P

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

ofc u'll feel the ac difference. But keep in mind that a stunned enemy is a dead enemy.
    And once stunned u get the time to do what ever u want.
    So u should still focus on upgrading your imirs and increasing your stun rate.

Same suggestion goes to those that play with a shield. What support are u going to do if u can't slow/stun ?!

if you play tp mage, that means you will probably be the first targeted. while you can probably survive a hit from 1 enemy, I doubt you'll withstand a gang bang of hit s after being parasited and maliced. The ROL would help in that case if you run fast enough lol
    the stun rate is not good enough for you to rely on it for your safety

i would however stick with the imir+0 or +1 etc. You probably won't have enough time to switch rings while running and getting spiked by rougues, but if you are good at switching out gear during pk, then you should do that