Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

INT Priest build for 2016 (steamKO)

This is a discussion on INT Priest build for 2016 (steamKO) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss Ps: Priest impacts are not bad either. Specially the Execptional ones. Aragon? Did you steal pwnd's ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Ps: Priest impacts are not bad either.
    Specially the Execptional ones.
    Aragon? Did you steal pwnd's KO4Life account?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    probably depends on the server too, atm in steamko you would want HP over AC simply because the ridiculous amounts of mages, and the extra AC won't save you from novas (WOAH REALLY?)
    Ehh, yes and no, there are a lot less mage clans right now than there were at launch, or if there are still a shitload then I'm just not meeting them in CZ, the biggest threat to my life most recently has been being piled by archers, sins and warriors and the extra AC from shell provides more survivability since its reducing damage dealt from every single one of their auto attacks and skills, its kind of a case by case thing. Also it helps that priests get full shells +7 for rental so unless you want to fork out 50m for a +7 chitin set then shells are the cheapest and most effective way to go on Steam atm assuming you're not a babashopper.

+6 quest shells with resist. Dual ROLs, sse+cleric, ep- later in, glass>skele>bronze>body. Lycaon Hammer, tons of shields.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    unless you want to fork out 50m for a +7 chitin set
    Bought my chitin +7 set when the server was young for 1.5M each

Validating

All wrong wrong and wrong get 245 int full shell with int bonus on it
    ye, go get dual mace stone splitters, personal maces, smite hammers dont matter. And go flank parties 1 hit everybody fkin b1tch
    int>hp always always
    dont help your party just be a ego let everyone die and go yolo with these dual maces.
    +1 this is the way to go! All in on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    Also, I like RoMs for the glacier resistance. I find that I get slowed much more than I get stunned as a priest and they're much cheaper (you can usually make a +1 for less than an old RoL, but it depends on how the market is), but again its just a preference thing.
    Well considering there's like 0 RoMs on Steam KO RoL's are definitely better and I'm assuming that's where most of us are playing right now :P also I don't think you can really compare glacier/lightning resist, a slow won't stop you from healing or curing or whatever but a stun sure as hell will, and a priest that's stunned and doing nothing is a dead priest.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Well considering there's like 0 RoMs on Steam KO RoL's are definitely better and I'm assuming that's where most of us are playing right now :P also I don't think you can really compare glacier/lightning resist, a slow won't stop you from healing or curing or whatever but a stun sure as hell will, and a priest that's stunned and doing nothing is a dead priest.
    I've seen a few, and you're right, LR is more important than GR but given the prices of the two i usually go for 1 RoM and 1 RoL. I just like well rounded stats I suppose

All wrong wrong and wrong get 245 int full shell with int bonus on it
    ye, go get dual mace stone splitters, personal maces, smite hammers dont matter. And go flank parties 1 hit everybody fkin b1tch
    int>hp always always
    dont help your party just be a ego let everyone die and go yolo with these dual maces.
    This actually sounds fun as fuck. Minus my team hating me and prob kicking me instantly when they realize i don't heal or de-buff.

Dual Mace> Shield and Mace
    Int>Hp
    Sin>Kurian
    Hellblade>Passion.
    Garen jungle>Lee sin.
    ScreameR likes this.

Dual Mace> Shield and Mace
    Int>Hp
    Sin>Kurian
    Hellblade>Passion.
    Garen jungle>Lee sin.
    Aragon>all
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Warru best warrior HellBlade>Passion

Little archer Senior Member

Is INT bp really that bad? If you openly tell everyone that you're playing the role of a melee, why not? If anything, those that expect you to behave like a normal INT support priest would be in the wrong.

Dual mace tho idk. In apex it gave me bonus ap (on my noob priest) but in steamko it doesn't seem to increase my ap in the slightest.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Is INT bp really that bad? If you openly tell everyone that you're playing the role of a melee, why not? If anything, those that expect you to behave like a normal INT support priest would be in the wrong.

Dual mace tho idk. In apex it gave me bonus ap (on my noob priest) but in steamko it doesn't seem to increase my ap in the slightest.

INT BP for anyone who is use to traditional BP from 5-6 years ago is useless. The build is easily sustainable with the proper gear. I had 9k HP 1600 AC and 3k AP; if you die you're just bad. People here don't like the idea of BP's because they've never seen one played properly.

Dual mace (off-hand mace) only gives AP bonus if it has INT. Dual mace is used exclusively during mage vs. (or during EXP, obviously) due to marginal MP regen, extreme INT bonus, and gg resist (e.g. no need for AC). People around here that don't understand priest class don't seem to get it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I had 9k HP 1600 AC and 3k AP

Just out of curiosity, what were your resistances like with that build?

EDIT: Just realized that was in a server with full +9/+3s probably... what stats could one expect on the steam servers with +0/+1?

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what were your resistances like with that build?

EDIT: Just realized that was in a server with full +9/+3s probably... what stats could one expect on the steam servers with +0/+1?
    It was in Europa two years ago; +1/+2s were average and nobody had +9s but two people. +0's you're looking at 7k HP 1000-1200 AC 1800-2400 AP depending on how balls to the wall INT you're going.

My resists were insane. Noticeable difference during NT; my party would be at 30%, I'd be above half. I also had +3 fire belt +3 fire neck and could switch to dual CE +3's situationally. WSE +3 dual is what my end game standard was.

Bryan I think the reason that people mock the int BP styles is because of terrible players like Aragon making the build look like its terrible, it obviously doesn't have the killing potential of a warrior or sin but you make up for it with all your support abilities to your party.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12