Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Best class for lvl 80?

This is a discussion on Best class for lvl 80? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What do u guys think its the best class for lvl 80? i wanna know whats everyone thinks and why...
Page: 1

TKO

What do u guys think its the best class for lvl 80? i wanna know whats everyone thinks and why

It all depends on what your personal preference is. Do you like to solo, are you more of a team player..? It just all depends.

TKO

wat u guys think bout lvl 80 mages?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

wat u guys think bout lvl 80 mages?[/b]
    best

it all depends on you, your skills in playing that class and your gameplay...

zrocker0404

IF u can get 3-4 other lvl 80 mages, you will absolutely roll anyone, so mage is best.
    Rouge(sin) for solo is best, not bad in parties too obviously but not strongest.
    Warriors too can be amazing, we faced a party: 4 80+ uber tank warrios, 3 int priests (2 duff/heal 1 buff/heal) and a archer for wolf sw and they were unstoppable, warriors suck ass if u have to try and kill them with a priest behind em

At lvl 80 rogues get my favorite skill (CP) if it works you will inflict 2x the normal damage it means that if you normaly spike a mage for 1.5k with CP you can inflict 3k. It is awesome.

Warriors get shock stun and hell blade, 2 kick asses skills. The shock stun is very usefull for killing priest or stop a runner and the hell blade inflicts alot more damage than the howling sword (lvl 70 skill)

Bps dont improve alot on lvl 80, cuz they dont get any cool skill but it helps to get a good build with all the skills you need.

Mages depending on their ele, they can get blink (light) that will help you to escape from a hard situation. Freezing distance that inmunizes a opponent, like a priest, for like 15 secs, it is very usefull on party vs party. And finally igzination and vampiric fire (fire) the first 1 is an attack that inflicts great damage and the second drains mana from an opponent and give you hp.

Thats pretty much everything, in my opinion the best is rogue, but its all about personal preference... hope it helps

Tampon

solo-sin/bp
    team work-war/int/mage

They all get a lot better when they hit 80. No all around best class at all. Ill add one thing though, if you think that a sin can outplay a bp with 75-54-12 you are mad. Sin would need far superior gear to be better at soloing than a bp at 80.

Banned Senior Member

They all get a lot better when they hit 80. No all around best class at all. Ill add one thing though, if you think that a sin can outplay a bp with 75-54-12 you are mad. Sin would need far superior gear to be better at soloing than a bp at 80.[/b]
    bp's are noob sin can take them easy

OrangeSpy

Sin for solo pk and mage if u have a few other mages in party.

They all get a lot better when they hit 80. No all around best class at all. Ill add one thing though, if you think that a sin can outplay a bp with 75-54-12 you are mad. Sin would need far superior gear to be better at soloing than a bp at 80.[/b]
    lvl 80bp... if its paper... a sin can come stelf and 3 hit them with crit.... if your fpbp or higher, then you'll be okay. Priests don't have lupin so u can't see a sin until after he attacks you... and a good sin will have 2/3 skills off before a priest will notice it because they attack so fast. Personally i woulden't go 75/54/12... i would go 70/60/12. Superrior paracite isn't that much better then paracite...

Solo, Sin wins...but a sin won't be able to kill a fpbp that is 80+ because the priest will heal when he gets half health...in return, the priest won't be able to kill the sin because they have lightfeet and will just run away.

will you be solo or party pk?

but my personal preference is rogue... Critical Point is amazing.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Even solo I'd pick mage over rouge any day.... idk, but I guess I just got really used to soloing as mage. It's fun though, you gotta be precise every second especially when ur fully duffed. And why not rouge? Well on Girakon I played on the most geared rouge with like +2 unique set and +8 armors... I'm honestly not the greatest at it but on average, but even with that geard out char it wasn't fun... you stealth, cp spike, they are dead, and it's always a run and hit game.

Even solo I'd pick mage over rouge any day.... idk, but I guess I just got really used to soloing as mage. It's fun though, you gotta be precise every second especially when ur fully duffed. And why not rouge? Well on Girakon I played on the most geared rouge with like +2 unique set and +8 armors... I'm honestly not the greatest at it but on average, but even with that geard out char it wasn't fun... you stealth, cp spike, they are dead, and it's always a run and hit game.[/b]
    Mage can't solo -.-
    as soon as more than 1 person comes (especially a priest) you'll get anal'd

No question about it, regardless of which class you prefer.. rogue is the best for solo.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast