isiloon for accredited knights

This is a discussion on isiloon for accredited knights within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've done caitharos dozens of times over the years, but i've never done the isiloon or felankor quests. What do ...
Page: 1

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Default isiloon for accredited knights

I've done caitharos dozens of times over the years, but i've never done the isiloon or felankor quests.

What do we need to be able to do the quest easily? like how many of each class will we need etc?
    Last edited by NuclearWinter; 10-28-2017 at 11:06 AM.

1 party for Isiloon 2 drainers 2 priest 4 mages can take it easy. Felankor is like the one in bowl, you will need 3 parties 1 drain party 1 mage party and 1 pt with anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveSlutz View Post
    1 party for Isiloon 2 drainers 2 priest 4 mages can take it easy. Felankor is like the one in bowl, you will need 3 parties 1 drain party 1 mage party and 1 pt with anything else!
    how do the mages need to be geared? do they all need to be fire? paper mages or int mages? noobie items or good gear? using all abilties or spamming ignition?

The more info the better :P

we just tried it with 6 mages and 2 drainers, couldn't get it under 2/3 health.

Drainers need to drain on Isiloons HP regeneration. mages do all DOT skills(ignition,hellfire, impact) and have at least old FR and +7 staff(most servers are old enough for people to be in better items than this tho). mages need to be all in same spot and do not move. we just did that quest with 7 attackers. 3 drainers 2fire mage 1ice 1light + db and buffer.

Banned

2drainer 1 mage 4warior 1pri