CANT DO THE REDISTRIBUTION

This is a discussion on CANT DO THE REDISTRIBUTION within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ANYONE KNOW WHY I CANT DO REDISTRIBUTION??...
Page: 1

MARESHALL

ANYONE KNOW WHY I CANT DO REDISTRIBUTION??

turn the caps off and maybe u will get a serious answer

dadypop

You have items on you?

I did reskill without any problem arround 10 days ago. Just went to Paddler NPC and choised redistribution (normal, not the middle grade one).

You did it at correct NPC ?:> And u wanna restat or reskill ? If restat u need to be nacked.

I did reskill without any problem arround 10 days ago. Just went to Paddler NPC and choised redistribution (normal, not the middle grade one).

You did it at correct NPC ?:> And u wanna restat or reskill ? If restat u need to be nacked.[/b]
    at Paddler you're doing PUS redistribution...

your pet is bugged I believe... you used to have one but it disappeared, right? try changing it for other one, summonning, etc...

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

if ur doing the redistrubution with ingame money keep in mind that the option redistrube stats or skill points doesnt work..

u have to click on the one under that option.. i ugh i cant member the name ill get back to u