JAIL?????

This is a discussion on JAIL????? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Allright so I woke up this morning to see that I got disconnected, I relog and I find myself in ...
Page: 1

Xia

Angry JAIL?????

Allright so I woke up this morning to see that I got disconnected, I relog and I find myself in jail????????????????

*warning, swear words below*

HOW IN GODS NAME IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE GODDAMMIT??? I HAVEN'T LEFT MORADON SINCE I STARTED PLAYING THIS SERVERS FFS!!!!

I spent 300$ in these 2 weeks, haven't pked, just merchanting 24/7 (everyone in moradon knows me) and now i'm in jail? apparently for hacking tools? what is this nonsense bullshit? There is a shitload of ppl koxping in cz all day, a shitload on exp, a shitload in bdw and I'm the one who gets sent to jail? How would I even be hacking if I haven't left moradon ! You wanna see how I play? sure i have recorded my experience in BDW yesterday, showing how koxpers rule down there.
    really fucking fair game right there nttgame. After playing private servers for 5 years I thought things might get better here now that a new owner has arrived, but it's gotten even worse. Now I have to pay 10$ just to be able to get out of jail for something I didn't do!

You can search my laptop, my google searches or whatever, I have nothing to do with hacking programs! Unless you consider your own site a hack because It dc's me when I visit the homepage -_-

Name: DeadlyCombination
    Server: Titan

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1683/hmi7.jpg

Sorry for my agressive language.

maybe the game took something in your pc for a hacktool. it's total bullshit I know but nothing is a surprise in this game anymore.

Xia

this is so sad really depressing shit now I have to spend 10€ to get out and receive wings i'll never ever use anyway :/ i have 8 more dragon box wings in my inn

Banned Senior Member

happens . . . . ..

O_o Senior Member

Stop using hacks and this wont happen...

Jokes aside now... Scan your PC and check if you got any malwares coz sometimes the anti cheat programs find those things as a cheat program and it cause this things...

Xia

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Stop using hacks and this wont happen...

Jokes aside now... Scan your PC and check if you got any malwares coz sometimes the anti cheat programs find those things as a cheat program and it cause this things...
    It's a new laptop, barely downloaded any things on it, never visit any suspicious sites (not even p0rn).
    I highly doubt it is because of that. I did however just downloaded Action recorder to record things. I downloaded it 24 hours ago... Maybe that caused it? but still how can I get sent to jail if I was afk merchanting and sleeping

O_o Senior Member

Coz when the program is runing while KO is, some of its actions will triger the anti cheat program and send you to jail, same happened to me long time ago with Ventrilo mix which apprently had malwares and once I opned it I got the old msg "hack tool detected, bla bla bla" and got DCed and 1 or 3 days ban, cant remember. I posted a video proof of it happening and they unbanned me and later I found out that the reason was that it had malware...

Xia

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Coz when the program is runing while KO is, some of its actions will triger the anti cheat program and send you to jail, same happened to me long time ago with Ventrilo mix which apprently had malwares and once I opned it I got the old msg "hack tool detected, bla bla bla" and got DCed and 1 or 3 days ban, cant remember. I posted a video proof of it happening and they unbanned me and later I found out that the reason was that it had malware...
    Ye but it happened when I was afk merching, hadn't recorded for few hours and then sudden dc while I was sleeping...

Have you tried logging back in? I had the same thing happen on multiple account also on a brand new pc. Its some kind of bug while logging on. I wasn't actually banned but it gave the error I was i just tried logging on again and it let me right back in. Hope this helps.

Xia

Quote Originally Posted by andrewo350 View Post
    Have you tried logging back in? I had the same thing happen on multiple account also on a brand new pc. Its some kind of bug while logging on. I wasn't actually banned but it gave the error I was i just tried logging on again and it let me right back in. Hope this helps.
    Hahah that's the account has been blocked bug that occurs sometimes I relogged 4times. Anyway I had to buy dragon wing +1 stick = 999 N point
    and then MP potions since 45 soul pot barely got me through half. another 249 I think :/

Sorry to hear that man. -Z4CH

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

it has nothing to do with your PC its the damn stupid hackshield they got on..i was jailed too without any warning i didnt install anything new or got any infictions what so ever..go check the official forum and add your name to the list...