Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DannyTheMan's DCZ Guide

This is a discussion on DannyTheMan's DCZ Guide within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; .............
Page: 1

Last edited by DannyTheMan; 01-08-2013 at 10:04 PM.

3thos

The following guide has been marked 16+. It has references that may offend, discourage reading and may leave you with a sour feeling towards Scottish people. If you are easily offended, have strong feelings towards retards, homosexuals and other offensive subjects such as feminists you may wish to pray to Allah for a happy life and a sin-full life to all others who have continued reading.[/b]

you failed at being funny first off.

on another note, you contradicted yourself numerous times and you can not spell worth a damn.

have you ever played a character over 59?

one last side note, how long did this take for you to write, because you wasted that time because no one is going to read this long ass shit.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I really don't understand why you recommend Resistance chitins...

If you are fighting a mage (or group of mages) - throw on goblin pads/pauldron... doesn't matter what grade cos you don't need the AC against a mage. This way you get the resists, but also get to keep dex + hp bonus. FP would do pretty nice and isn't hard to get hold of. Goblin chitins would be perfect cos you keep the better defence against the other classes.

And Sword defence gaunts? I only know one warrior in DCZ (on diez) who uses a sword regularly. Most will be using raptor or iron impact/hellbreaker.

If you think sin vs INT priest is easy NP then you've been fighting noob priests. In DCZ a single sin isn't gonna beat a decent INT priest unless the priest runs out of pots, or is already duffed.

Will post a screenshot of my priests stats in DCZ later so you can comment on how you'd try to kill me :lol:

When my priest was statted for int (only plate +7), sins hit me for 300 with spike. I could out pot them. But I also have 65 dd...
    Damnit. I wish I wasn't in college so I would actually have time to play

maliluki

3thos why did you bother your almighty self to even post in this forum?As i can see your ego is bigger than the Statue of liberty.If you don't have anything smart to say it's better to keep quiet you know...Anyway,i liked it

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Damnit. I wish I wasn't in college so I would actually have time to play[/b]
    lol.. +1

Banned Senior Member

Basic Tips
    Don't minor heal against good warriors, using pots![/b]
    if you both use pots warrior will always win because he have alot more defence
    so combine minor and pots.

Gotta say thats kinda bad. To be honest, as warrior I NEVER once lost against a potting rogue. However, any rogue that had a very good minor and good gear (900+ def) would always win because I could never outdamage his heals. (Note I had good gear too, as well as 1580-1600 ap)

Although they couldent kill me either cause with 1300 def and dd rogues spike like a fly.

TOYSOLDIER_

Gotta say thats kinda bad. To be honest, as warrior I NEVER once lost against a potting rogue. However, any rogue that had a very good minor and good gear (900+ def) would always win because I could never outdamage his heals. (Note I had good gear too, as well as 1580-1600 ap)

Although they couldent kill me either cause with 1300 def and dd rogues spike like a fly.[/b]
    yeah, u cant beat a warrior using pot dude. unless if u have acessories +3 and +9 shards. i guess u to forget warrior have much more hp than rouge and they have 1 skill to spam+ combo so ofcourse their potting will be much better than your. do more reseach next time before u waste ur time writing this long ass shiz which i stop reading after first paragraph. same old assasin guild

enigma69

i stopped reading after this

Priest Pendant over Warrior Pendant
    Priest Pendant: 20 def, 10int, 5 str, 10 dex. Warrior Pendant: 20 def, 5hp, 5 str, 5 dex
    Reasons for PP over WP are simple. I like Dex. I do not need HP, I have enough of it to help me stay alive. Infact it is not HP which keeps you alive it is HP pots. Aslong as you have high defence you do not need HP. You can PK effectively and very well on 2000 HP (buffed) aslong as you come close to 800 defence and 1300 AP. If you feel under-confident in your abilities try the WP but you may aswell go back to Mercenary Pendant as it is truely better than WP. PP is also better to have when using your HP Chitin set as you don't need the HP but could really use the DEX.[/b]
    the only time a person should ever consider not using a wp is if they have a PP+2 and just <3 dex like me

but wp+0 > pp+0 any day

maliluki

WP is shit against PP for rogues...WP is overrated like Giga

WP is shit against PP for rogues...WP is overrated like Giga [/b]
    Sorry but no

wouldnt md +7s and cleavers +8 just do u fine instead of having shards and mds +8 which is hard to come by for me :\

u call a warriors 350 dmg hard hitting? bah..

mammlea2

NOT ANOTHER DANNYTHEMAN CRAP GUIDE

FIRE EARRINGS FOR THE FUCKING WIN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-26-2012, 08:30 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    11-17-2010, 11:12 AM
  4. Hits: 2