Just wondering.....69 to 80

This is a discussion on Just wondering.....69 to 80 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I'm just wondering how long would it take to exp from lvl 69 to 80 with exp prem and ...
Page: 1

Red face Just wondering.....69 to 80

Hey, I'm just wondering how long would it take to exp from lvl 69 to 80 with exp prem and exp valky, lets say I can get a party for 10 hours per day lol, it took me one week to exp from 1 to 69, so I was just thinking about it, leave your comments below

oh and I'm not sure where this goes, so I'm posting it here because its " general chat " lol

Thanks in advance.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Moved topic, please shorten your signature, it's too large. On topic, if you have an active group of people or friends who are always exp'ing there with you, it shouldn't take longer than a good/active month. At most, it should take about a month and a half since it is still CWest and most people are PK'ing, IF your in CWest that is..

CaDe7

i agree with danny although i think it might take 2 months who knows .. u might not be able to exp everyday / not be in the mood .. but i guess bdw and chaos can return tht exp but not much of it and once ur in lvl 70 start going juraid too lol ur gnna be happy and exp way fast but "mood" has alot to do with it