Kekoons Boss

This is a discussion on Kekoons Boss within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What does Kekoons Boss do?...
Page: 1

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

What does Kekoons Boss do?

kishtan

What does Kekoons Boss do?[/b]
    Drops Kekuri ring

Drops Kekuri ring[/b]
    so you need to do it at a specific time because i went into one and nothing was there

ambrosino

if ur talking about kekurikuia thingy

it has 2 spawns

Keckon captains, And direwolf in moradon

it drops kekuri rings and belts

kekckon captains also drop kekuri rings

if ur talking about kekurikuia thingy

it has 2 spawns

Keckon captains, And direwolf in moradon

it drops kekuri rings and belts

kekckon captains also drop kekuri rings[/b]
    no it's an item that i've found randomly drops from monsters. if you put it on your skill bar and use it you'll be transported to what looks like a winter MSS

kishtan

no it's an item that i've found randomly drops from monsters. if you put it on your skill bar and use it you'll be transported to what looks like a winter MSS[/b]
    Ahh.... you're talking about a monster stone. Those are dropped by various mobs and are suppose to be able to transport you to a mini area similar to monster suppression squad. Like MSS you are suppose to go through and kill the mobs and the mini boss and the boss was suppose to drop old (I believe non upgradeable) unique accessory items. However most of the monster stones are bugged and do not have any monsters or mini bosses so they are useless at this time.

Ahh.... you're talking about a monster stone. Those are dropped by various mobs and are suppose to be able to transport you to a mini area similar to monster suppression squad. Like MSS you are suppose to go through and kill the mobs and the mini boss and the boss was suppose to drop old (I believe non upgradeable) unique accessory items. However most of the monster stones are bugged and do not have any monsters or mini bosses so they are useless at this time.[/b]
    Those stones work in jpko and most of monsters in there drop iron ore or something like that, wich you use to craft jewels, we didnt get to the end boss tho so it might drop some jewels aswell.

ok cause i've been wondering what they do.

thnx guys

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

its so annoying if u are in some random exp party and the noob leader gets a monster stone, uses it and u end up in an empty mss....happens a few times to me...