kekuririririria

This is a discussion on kekuririririria within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any one know if it still spawns in moradon on usko? if so where..?...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default kekuririririria

any one know if it still spawns in moradon on usko? if so where..?

ChatoN

i heard it spawns on moradon near bulcans

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

It's always been a random spawn hasn't it? Has like 5 different spawn locations, can randomly pop up between any of the 5 unless they changed that after I stopped playing.

evene regular kekuris drop kekuri rings now, if ur lucky tho

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    They always have

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Erm. Did you mean Kekurikekukaka?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    It's always been a random spawn hasn't it? Has like 5 different spawn locations, can randomly pop up between any of the 5 unless they changed that after I stopped playing.
    The whole area as you remember it is massively different , there is a lot more spots and exp areas as the requirement is now level 30 to enter EMC or Luffison

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    The whole area as you remember it is massively different , there is a lot more spots and exp areas as the requirement is now level 30 to enter EMC or Luffison
    I'm pretty sure its still 35 man to go into one of those castles

Banned Regular Member

ya it lvl 35 to go to lufferson or elmoard 45 to any PK lnd..
    and for the Kekurikakaka whatever its called...... that doesnt spawn anymore..
    because it used to be certain bosses drop certain items. now its any boss can drop any item.
    a little ole hyde can drop anythign from a gold bar to a BUS to a tail of lesath/shuala to a lobo/lupus/lycaon hammer or anything. may not even drop coins if you to high of a lvl but can still get a item from it.

although idk if the acer spawns by apos anymore or hyde in DTS/DTC area or atilla at the hornets?(btw these are elmoard side idk karus side verywell) are the only bosses in chaos stones now?

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    ya it lvl 35 to go to lufferson or elmoard 45 to any PK lnd..
    and for the Kekurikakaka whatever its called...... that doesnt spawn anymore..
    because it used to be certain bosses drop certain items. now its any boss can drop any item.
    a little ole hyde can drop anythign from a gold bar to a BUS to a tail of lesath/shuala to a lobo/lupus/lycaon hammer or anything. may not even drop coins if you to high of a lvl but can still get a item from it.

although idk if the acer spawns by apos anymore or hyde in DTS/DTC area or atilla at the hornets?(btw these are elmoard side idk karus side verywell) are the only bosses in chaos stones now?
    I thought they changed it so that only the chaos stone bosses dropped anything. If hyde can drop anything ima farm that bad boy more often.. Chitin shield anyone >.<

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AngryWhiteMan View Post
    I thought they changed it so that only the chaos stone bosses dropped anything. If hyde can drop anything ima farm that bad boy more often.. Chitin shield anyone >.<
    nah it doesn't drop any thing it drop's a sword of dead, silver bar, gold bar, gold coin, silver coin, bronze coin, pot and some random stuff.

Banned Regular Member

ok well then maybe they did change that.. normal spawning bosses like in luf/elmo drop what they are only suppose to drop i guess?.. and chaos stone bosses drop anything.?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    every talos drops iron belt, if ur lucky tho