Help otp issues d:

This is a discussion on Help otp issues d: within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys I need your help I recently tried to send otp to another phone because I broke my other phone ...
Page: 1

Default Help otp issues d:

guys I need your help I recently tried to send otp to another phone because I broke my other phone and screen is gone and wont fix it till next two weeks or so as im tight with money..so I tried sending otp code again and I got the auth code and id shit..but now when I click comfirm it says ERROR! SE3005:OTP has not been issued yet.....so im here thinking what the dildo..ive tried sending the code 2 times and yeah they take my money but still cant log..am I doing something wrong here ? can I even put it on another phone? will I lose my account? with fking more then 600 hour of exp prem on it ?

GDM

same here , i ve already got topic on the main chat , and the official .
    IS the 3rd time they asked for more info , hope this one suffice

Can't you download OTP for desktop and change it to accept the new code. Yes you will have to re-authorize the OTP and pay another 5NP's, but seems like it would be worth it for you.

Oh wait! I think they send you the new code (starts with KO) to your phone, so it may not.

:/

no idea how this thing works..i sent a ticket already.... this is horrible..ugh don't know why they do this stupid thing im sure we aint the only ones...im probably gonna be assed out and have to make a new account and lost my lvl 80 I just made in orion -___-

should I just keep tossing my money at em see if it works?

guys so I figured out my issue the problem I was having was simply me being stupid
    apparently I wasn't adding "KO" to the code yes in capital letters where is says ID: u have to put in capital KO and then the code ex: ID: KO12345 then auth code and will work I guess im just ignant xD well good luck guys..