Khanjar/Moon vs Dual Moon ? and why ?

This is a discussion on Khanjar/Moon vs Dual Moon ? and why ? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, What would be better to pk with ? Khanjar +8 / Moon +8 or dual Moon +8 ? and ...
Page: 1

Default Khanjar/Moon vs Dual Moon ? and why ?

Hello,

What would be better to pk with ? Khanjar +8 / Moon +8 or dual Moon +8 ? and why ? explain why one combination is better than other etc...

Currently I got Khanjar8 / Moonlight8/ Shard +9 as my 59/69 main dagger and sometimes using on 83 as well when I am about to attack a priest with adaga or if I am 100% sure the guy i am attacking got jamadar set on.

So.. any suggestions ? Shall I trade that Khanjar for a Moonlight as I hear from some people its better to use dual moon... then again Khanjar got more AP than moon, what if I go for dual Khanjar ?

Looking forward for advice !
    Last edited by Options; 06-25-2015 at 11:52 AM.

Banned Regular Member

dual moonlights are sick combination , but it all depends on the situation . If you don't want to take the ''risk'' of the guys defense question , than use 50/50 (dagger - jamaadar ) . that's the best chance for above-normal damage . Unlike dual combination of moonlights OR dual daggers ( kahanjar + dv or so ) you can do the best damage you can pull out of the attack power you got .. or you can go lower than the normal cause of the dd/jd the opponent has .
    imo , dual jamadars + a dagger that will lay down @inventory / bag.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Melees like to play full ap when they are comfortable. Adaga. Dual daggers or dagger+moon then.

Priest always dual moon.

Mages.. some only use jamadar defence on my server, so it varies. I recommend dagger/moon against mages.

2daggers 2jamadar ftw.

nub
    Banned

priest can use daggers? dual moons? im sorry im new to that, i didnt know thats leet
    Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Melees like to play full ap when they are comfortable. Adaga. Dual daggers or dagger+moon then.

Priest always dual moon.

Mages.. some only use jamadar defence on my server, so it varies. I recommend dagger/moon against mages.

2daggers 2jamadar ftw.
    Last edited by nub; 07-13-2015 at 10:28 PM.

Against priest dual moon. Priest can't use any dagger/jamadar, but they have the most anti dd/jama so thats why the best combo against them are the moons. Moonlight is a new jamadar. U can get it from UTC at +0 or from monster summon staff at +8 but its really rare and expensive.