kicking inactive clannies not shown on list

This is a discussion on kicking inactive clannies not shown on list within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For removing clannies when they no longer login game or show up on list, or to see a complete list ...
Page: 1

For removing clannies when they no longer login game or show up on list, or to see a complete list of clannies?

Tap0ut

For removing clannies when they no longer login game or show up on list, or to see a complete list of clannies?[/b]
    u go /ban_from_clan player name, or u can jus type in /ban_from_clan, n than type the player name in the box ( easier this way )

_JB_

yep that works

ok we tried that didn't give a notice or show more room in clan, maybe it updates slow. thx for the help. any word on how to get a current full list of all names in clan?

Tap0ut

ok we tried that didn't give a notice or show more room in clan, maybe it updates slow. thx for the help. any word on how to get a current full list of all names in clan?[/b]
    it is bugged, after u kicked a member, it will show the same amount of clannies as it was before, but its not tru, he/she is not in clan anymore, u jus gonna wait until server restarts. And to see a full list of ur members in clan, u can go to KOK and see them.

it is bugged, after u kicked a member, it will show the same amount of clannies as it was before, but its not tru, he/she is not in clan anymore, u jus gonna wait until server restarts. And to see a full list of ur members in clan, u can go to KOK and see them.[/b]
    KoK will delete him after 2 weeks or when he joins another clan...

_JB_

KoK will delete him after 2 weeks or when he joins another clan...[/b]
    check legacy...and when they join another clan theyre not in your clan anymore so its not your problem.

my problem is the people who been inactive for over 2 weeks, and have not left of joins another clan, and can't find the exact name of the person since they are no longer on clan list or kok list

Tap0ut

my problem is the people who been inactive for over 2 weeks, and have not left of joins another clan, and can't find the exact name of the person since they are no longer on clan list or kok list[/b]
    disband and remake?

_JB_

my problem is the people who been inactive for over 2 weeks, and have not left of joins another clan, and can't find the exact name of the person since they are no longer on clan list or kok list[/b]
    like i said, click on "legacy" on KOK. it shows all the members who have ever been registered on KOK and have not joined another clan.

thx JB your the man. i thought when you said legacy at first you ment a different website. i was being a tard and googling knight online legacy. i never knew kok had that feature. we tried some booting, one guy still shows up in clan list, when it shows how much np is donated, even after kicked. just gonna wait till tuesday, hope it shows new spots so we can get some good new blood in.