Krowaz Armor Problems

This is a discussion on Krowaz Armor Problems within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't know where the right place to submit questions would be, bc i rarely submit them this is all ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Krowaz Armor Problems

I don't know where the right place to submit questions would be, bc i rarely submit them this is all i could find. I just recently bought some krowaz armor for my priest and i got a peice to +7, but i relize that i can't seal it and make it so that someone can't destory it. I know once its on my char its on there like the quest accs. But if my account gets hacked someone can still upgrade it to burn it or destory it in the inventory. Im concerned bc i want to go this build but i don't want to risk the fact there are people out there that can get into your account, and possible destory everything i worked so hard to make. Can someone pls help me? Thank you guys for listening and i hope you can get me some answers hehe.

Thanks for everything;
    Jess=)

eventrock5

You cant seal this item so theres no other way O.o

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pixey View Post
    I don't know where the right place to submit questions would be, bc i rarely submit them this is all i could find. I just recently bought some krowaz armor for my priest and i got a peice to +7, but i relize that i can't seal it and make it so that someone can't destory it. I know once its on my char its on there like the quest accs. But if my account gets hacked someone can still upgrade it to burn it or destory it in the inventory. Im concerned bc i want to go this build but i don't want to risk the fact there are people out there that can get into your account, and possible destory everything i worked so hard to make. Can someone pls help me? Thank you guys for listening and i hope you can get me some answers hehe.

Thanks for everything;
    Jess=)
    i posted about it on twitter to aleenia but she never replied back... kinda sucks change ur pass frequently and dont keep a notepad document w/ ur passwords!

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    i posted about it on twitter to aleenia but she never replied back... kinda sucks change ur pass frequently and dont keep a notepad document w/ ur passwords!
    Keeping a notepad would actually prevent your account from getting hacked,unless someone that you don't trust has an access to your computer,but obviously you have to hide the info well too,you obviously do not name the notepad "KO INFO",name it something like Cute Puppies or something lol,then hide it in a folder with lots of notepads,then right click on it > Properties > Tick "Hidden",so even if someone has an access to your computer,they will less likely find it.

Because when/if there is a trojan in your computer,it can't reveal the info you copy/paste.

That is why i never type my Bank/Credit Card/PayPal/Important info using my keyboard,i always Copy/Paste.
    And in My Notepad i used different terms to define "password","ID" etc etc.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    Keeping a notepad would actually prevent your account from getting hacked,unless someone that you don't trust has an access to your computer,but obviously you have to hide the info well too,you obviously do not name the notepad "KO INFO",name it something like Cute Puppies or something lol,then hide it in a folder with lots of notepads,then right click on it > Properties > Tick "Hidden",so even if someone has an access to your computer,they will less likely find it.

Because when/if there is a trojan in your computer,it can't reveal the info you copy/paste.

That is why i never type my Bank/Credit Card/PayPal/Important info using my keyboard,i always Copy/Paste.
    Keyloggers can make screenshots, when you open it boom all info they need uploaded on a screenshot to the hacker.

+ it logs all copy and paste text ! I wonder when you get pwned also >.<

Just don't download any shit on pc.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

i dont think keeping a notepad of credit card /paypal info is very smart rofl... if u are smart about not downloading unsafe stuff. and in most cases where ppl get hacked im pretty sure half of them is due to some hack program they downloaded off snoxd or a cracked program from utorrent or limewire. i wasnt talking bout keyloggers tho i mean to prevent real hackers from getting infos to things, dont keep things like that in a word document... if u really cant remember ur pass or infos for paypal then write them down and store them in a file cabinet or some shit.

Banned Senior Member

Anyone know how i can find krowaz armor on buy merchant?

eventrock5

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    Anyone know how i can find krowaz armor on buy merchant?
    You can't search up any sealed items in buying merchant

Banned

thank you guys i'll try all those things. I have a pretty gg computer and i haven't downloaded anything on it. Hackers just get so smart these days and its like u can be a good person and have 0 enemeys here then log online the next day and all ur stuff is gone. o well i guess we will try this build and see how it goes. Maybe ko will let us start sealing it

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pixey View Post
    thank you guys i'll try all those things. I have a pretty gg computer and i haven't downloaded anything on it. Hackers just get so smart these days and its like u can be a good person and have 0 enemeys here then log online the next day and all ur stuff is gone. o well i guess we will try this build and see how it goes. Maybe ko will let us start sealing it
    once you get the build done, tell me how it is

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    Keyloggers can make screenshots, when you open it boom all info they need uploaded on a screenshot to the hacker.

+ it logs all copy and paste text ! I wonder when you get pwned also >.<

Just don't download any shit on pc.
    Oh really ?I was sure that copy/pasting was safe,but yeah i didn't think there was a keylogger that could take screen-shots,anyways thanks for the warning,deleted all of the important info from my notepad,wrote them down in my RL notepad.

Going to use the Kaspersky Virtual Keyboard for important stuff then if it's not safe copy/pasting.

Arrow

Oh really ?I was sure that copy/pasting was safe,but yeah i didn't think there was a keylogger that could take screen-shots,anyways thanks for the warning,deleted all of the important info from my notepad,wrote them down in my RL notepad.

Going to use the Kaspersky Virtual Keyboard for important stuff then if it's not safe copy/pasting.
    Any application can see whats in clipboard. If you type Clipbrdin in Run.. on WinXP you can see whats in your clipboard atm. Picture, file path, link, text..anything. There are many "clipboard viewer" applications for vista and 7, too.
    Any application can also read your saved passwords in your browser, unless you use master browser password...etc. Also if your computer is infected, someone can connect to your computer, see everything that you see, take control over your mouse and keyboard...you get the point. Default Windows security before Vista was really bad.
    Just to be on the safe side, never keep passwords on your computer. Write them down on some note , and keep them safely in your underwear drawer.
    Yes, I am paranoid

batman23

I got same problem

Banned

i will let ya know killing spree It will be interesting for me.. I think for the better tho