Krowaz Armors

This is a discussion on Krowaz Armors within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Still trying to sort out the details of having a full set for my mage. Had a few inquiries though ...
Page: 1

sumyunggal

Default Krowaz Armors

Still trying to sort out the details of having a full set for my mage. Had a few inquiries though and hope I can get some help.
    1) Someone told me that you have to be wearing grade 6 armor set and the krowaz armor goes over it similar to gryphons armor. Need to know if thats true.
    2) I read that it doesnt matter what + the krowaz armors are and you get a set bonus as long as you have a full set. I was wondering if that were true.
    3) Suppose I have a full set at only +3 or +4. Is my defense affected by what + the krowaz set is and how is total def calculated?
    4) If it's as good as it sounds, why are only a handful of people using it?

Thanks for any info you can add. Cheerio

yes when u have a set u get set bonus no matter what + they are...
    a +6 set its better that +7 shells set or maybe +8.. but ppl prefer shells +8 coz if the 15str/dex coz +6 krowaz will give 10str/dex plust the set bonus... hp,mp and all...

DeHealer

1) Someone told me that you have to be wearing grade 6 armor set and the krowaz armor goes over it similar to gryphons armor. Need to know if thats true.
    If by 6th grade you refer to completes, then no, and not even wearing the 7th tier for mages aka RON set I think it wont be possible to wear one armor over another.

2) I read that it doesnt matter what + the krowaz armors are and you get a set bonus as long as you have a full set. I was wondering if that were true.
    yes it does not matter the + of the set, a +1 set gives the same set of bonuses as a +10 krowaz set

3) Suppose I have a full set at only +3 or +4. Is my defense affected by what + the krowaz set is and how is total def calculated?
    Of course it will be modified, full krowaz set at +7 for mage gives a defence bonus of 40 (the lower the grade the lower defence bonus it gives, check http://www.kingofknight.com/newguides/set_items.php, so if your set goes from +3 to +4 you will gain ac from the pieces of armor themselves and little ac bonus for the whole set upgrade.

4) If it's as good as it sounds, why are only a handful of people using it?
    Because is very expensive to have at the moment, at least in ares, +7 pieces are 999 and +1's from 150-250.. Some others dont care because they have their babashopped or gm edited +9 shells or higher and other are just ignorants

If you unseal them to use it, I know that you cant sell it but can you still upgrade after unseal?

DeHealer

Quote Originally Posted by Sparda_87 View Post
    If you unseal them to use it, I know that you cant sell it but can you still upgrade after unseal?
    Yes you can

its what i use. i have a +7 set for my mage and its twice as good as +8 complete. so much more defense! go for a +5 set and it will be better than +8 complete set. go try it!