krowaz armors

This is a discussion on krowaz armors within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it only me or krowaz set makes +8/+9 shells like total crap (for maybe 90 % of builds) krowaz ...
Page: 1

Default krowaz armors

Is it only me or krowaz set makes +8/+9 shells like total crap (for maybe 90 % of builds)

krowaz is the only way to go ? :S

maybe price wise also?

discuss

CityWok

ye krowaz does make shells +9 look like absolute crap i agree and man for 75+ i would have to say krowaz +7 set all the way. it depends tho on your style of play if your an ap whore or not. personally ive never been shiny and would like to try it but you know cost and shit anyways krowaz does blow everything out of the water imo

i would take krowaz set +8 over shell set +9. Mmmm my experience VS i use 4 parts shell +9 and helm +9 health, that evens out the HP/MP gain from krowaz a bit. Krowaz is awesome though.

krowaz armors are amazing even a +7 set is better than +9 shells

The defense on the Krowaz is exceptionally better than shells. Even a +5 set of Krowaz has more AC than a shell set +8. Not to mention that there's the set bonus when you have all 5 Krowaz pieces.