Krowaz Question

This is a discussion on Krowaz Question within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, when I first got my warrior I got lucky and found 4 pieces of krowaz+6/7. But the helm has ...
Page: 1

Default Krowaz Question

Well, when I first got my warrior I got lucky and found 4 pieces of krowaz+6/7. But the helm has become an issue; I need to get it. I'm trolling Moradon all the time, nothing. I'm spamming chat box have other people looking on my behalf as well, nothing. Even buying a +1 helm has proven to be futile.
    So tonight I started to buy the components to make it. Bought three sets of stuff to make krowaz helmets, hoping to get lucky; but only got served 2 sin helmets.
    I want to get a helmet first, then will upgrade my 2 parts of +6 krowaz to +7 (hopefully - I figure one might burn but hopefully not both), and could possibly have to get my hands on more warrior krowaz that seemingly no one is making anymore...
    so, my questions:

Is farming the area to get Krowaz components worth while? I have never experienced it and was wondering what monsters you kill, drop rate etc...

Does buying the components in merchant in moradon (at the cost of ~100m per piece's requirement, also not 100% to succeed), and creating it myself eventually prove more cost and time effective?

O_o Senior Member

Well you tell us... You just said you got all the materials in order to make 3 helmets and made 2 sins helmets, did you gain or lose money?

Well the reason I asked was because attempting it 3 times is hardly a sample size big enough to support my question... As far as the answer to that, read my first post. It says that I received 2 Sin Krowaz Helmets. Since then, I burned one on the anvil and got the other to +6. It was of no use to me so I sold it. In the end of my supplies to make 3 krowaz helmets (between 3 and 4 gbs), I sold one +6 for 750m. So, yes, I made money in this case, but like i said this is too small a sample size to properly answer my question.

My question:
    Is farming the area to get Krowaz components worth while? I have never experienced it and was wondering what monsters you kill, drop rate etc...

Does buying the components in merchant in moradon (at the cost of ~100m per piece's requirement, also not 100% to succeed), and creating it myself eventually prove more cost and time effective?

O_o Senior Member

I'm not so much acknowledged in prices so thats why I asked... If you would've kept those 3 helmets at +1 and sold them, you still had profit?

About farming it.. Well when I played I never got a chance to farm coz Krowaz land ran over by hackers, but I suppose it is same as farming cursed weapons materials so if you got people to farm with you can try.

I always prefer to buy the item itself instead of making it coz you can fail and even if you succes, there is a chance that you won't get the item for the class you want.

Well, I only got 2 helmets, not 3. One of the creations failed for the Krowaz, because it is not 100% success rate. But if I kept the helmets at +1 and sold them, they would be worth 2-3gbs each, still barely making a profit, and only a small one if I do. Seems like upgrading them is where the profit is, as always, but it is very risky and expensive if I fail.

I rarely see the ingredients up for sale in Moradon anymore. Maybe Hackshield is working and keeping the farmers out of Krowaz Land?? Also, most everyone 80+ in C-West already has Krowaz armor, so finding a party able to farm the area is beyond difficult. Hopefully the lvl jump event will produce some people willing to farm it with me instead of just buying shell+8...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Well, I only got 2 helmets, not 3. One of the creations failed for the Krowaz, because it is not 100% success rate. But if I kept the helmets at +1 and sold them, they would be worth 2-3gbs each, still barely making a profit, and only a small one if I do. Seems like upgrading them is where the profit is, as always, but it is very risky and expensive if I fail.

I rarely see the ingredients up for sale in Moradon anymore. Maybe Hackshield is working and keeping the farmers out of Krowaz Land?? Also, most everyone 80+ in C-West already has Krowaz armor, so finding a party able to farm the area is beyond difficult. Hopefully the lvl jump event will produce some people willing to farm it with me instead of just buying shell+8...
    I wouldnt put my luck on lvl jump since it's ended by last patch.

Bought ingredients for 10 new krowaz pieces today. got 2 mage, 1 preist, 1 sin, 1 warrior +1. after upgrading, i got warrior +6 (for me to wear), sin+6 (to sell), and mage+6 (to sell). It seems like creation rate is somewhere around 50-60%, so not overly risky if creating in bulk. The selling prices vary by class, but by selling the 2 extra+6 that I made should make most or all of my money back.

So in my small test, it seems like a decent investment if you have luck with the anvil. But beware putting your trust in that damn anvil though....

iis so hard fast krowaz itens man buy is best for u....