Kurian

This is a discussion on Kurian within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know many people asked this in the past but is there any good guides or main lines about kurian ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up Kurian

I know many people asked this in the past but is there any good guides or main lines about kurian damage for attack build with 2H weapon versus the devil spec with 1h weapons.

Here's are some facts about kurian :
    - STR boost attack and devil tree output damage on pvp.
    - Kurian can wear kurian krowaz or warriors armor.
    - Divide armor is now not removable by clicking on it if your fast enough.
    - Devil build is mainly a pvp build cause it does nearly 0 dmg on mobs, you rather go full attack for exp.

If you know more informations about the class leave a comment and I might update this post as I learn more about this class unknown for too long haha
    Last edited by XxXOwnageXxX; 08-23-2018 at 03:59 PM.

servers are dead so i made 1 kurian . i have return symbol so i'm able to reskill restat free... there are no guides ... u have to do what i do .... see turk youtube videos and test by yourself ...... 1 thing is for sure ..... kurian sucks for exp/farm..... kurian in private servers don't work like in the official servers ..... private server are good to test somethings but not all.

some builts i made are really fun but kurian is not for everyone.

When I do bdw with my kurian, it seems hard to adapt my playstyle into a random party where you need to choose btw dps, heal and stun/cc
    Last edited by XxXOwnageXxX; 11-18-2017 at 01:28 AM.

some builts only work with a party with team work. in bdw u stun some one but no one hits the guy u have stun. if u start healing is like no one knows kurian can heal and they start calling u noob for not attacking.

Yea I felt the same way haha

i found a crazy funny kurian built.... (the more ap in first hand better) personal +7 spear + javana axe +7(the more elemental in second hand better) ..... all points in str (str gives more dot damage) the rest of my points in mp(mp adds damage to dot too) .... (the items u use don't matter if it's str or mp for dot both add same damage)paper armors +7 mp i made them fast and cheap .... my mage uniques acesseries mp +2 and +3 (felakor ring with mp and str would be the best item)...... 80 point in devil 5 master the rest dont matter ..... get the quest from cz take enemy monument .. buy the potion to get invisivel ..... go to the middle of enemy town , use skill 75 area dot damage then skill 80 devil town fast.... wait .... and BOOM a lot of kills (u need to be fast and have an internet with a small delay to the server or u will die to the towers before u can town)...

p.s --- u need to mine that rice that gives 1500 mana or u don't have mana for both 75 and 80 skills ... i forgot to tell that