lettering system

This is a discussion on lettering system within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; G'day just have a quick about the lettering system. I used to letter items and coins between accounts all the ...
Page: 1

Default lettering system

G'day just have a quick about the lettering system. I used to letter items and coins between accounts all the time. I stopped awhile back because im pretty sure there was a bug or crack down on it or something of the sorts. I was just wondering if anyone has or still does use the letter system to swap items between their chars and is it safe to use now? cheers in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Painf00l View Post
    G'day just have a quick about the lettering system. I used to letter items and coins between accounts all the time. I stopped awhile back because im pretty sure there was a bug or crack down on it or something of the sorts. I was just wondering if anyone has or still does use the letter system to swap items between their chars and is it safe to use now? cheers in advance
    lettering items is disabled

all you can send now is a letter, no coins nor items inside

ok guys thanks, havent had time to try or check it myself.

StarBux

yeah it is disabled for now. There was talk about some kind of bug with interserver trading, and losing items in the mail.

kishtan

They should just disable the lettering system completely. The only letters that I get is spam from gold famers.

Quote Originally Posted by kishtan View Post
    They should just disable the lettering system completely. The only letters that I get is spam from gold famers.
    Long time I dont get this kind of letters