Results 1 to 14 of 14

Is level 83 worth the effort?

This is a discussion on Is level 83 worth the effort? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is level 83 worth the effort if you are level 80 ? Which classes would you say it is worth ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member Wirinom22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    129

    Default Is level 83 worth the effort?

    Is level 83 worth the effort if you are level 80 ?

    Which classes would you say it is worth it most?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    Is level 83 worth the effort if you are level 80 ?

    Which classes would you say it is worth it most?
    Everything is worth it if you can be bothered

    Priests are the most flexible because it opens up their skills more

  3. #3
    Senior Member Wirinom22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    129

    Default

    What about warrior?

    They really don't get any new skills

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Passion warrior

  5. #5
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    Rogue - Eskrima is a very deadly skill and is easily worth the time leveling to 83.

    Priest - Minak's Thorn is probably the best level 83 skill in game. Go for it.

    Warrior - Battle Cry is a pretty sweet skill but it's nothing that will make a huge difference throughout your party. Cry Echo has one weird battle animation and isn't as effective as Hell Blade, also can only attack using this skill once Battle Cry is engaged, so your not available to attack at all times. Inevitable Murderous is the dumbest 83 skill there is because, in order to obtain the range gain, you must stop running for the skills animation, therefore, not gaining anything if your opponent is running from you. Warriors are not worth going to 83 overall, but most of them are already 83 because they're used most in melee exp parties. Level 82 on Descent/Evading build is a must.

    Mage - Guard Summon is an okay skill, I still wouldn't level to 83 just for the skill. From the PK I've experienced with 83 Mages, I'd say they use it more for blocking their opponents as it is another target. You can also summon many of them, but they gradually expire, so it's "pretty nice" but nothing special compared to Eskrima or Minak's Thorn.

    Hope my opinion helps.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Wirinom22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Rogue - Eskrima is a very deadly skill and is easily worth the time leveling to 83.

    Priest - Minak's Thorn is probably the best level 83 skill in game. Go for it.

    Warrior - Battle Cry is a pretty sweet skill but it's nothing that will make a huge difference throughout your party. Cry Echo has one weird battle animation and isn't as effective as Hell Blade, also can only attack using this skill once Battle Cry is engaged, so your not available to attack at all times. Inevitable Murderous is the dumbest 83 skill there is because, in order to obtain the range gain, you must stop running for the skills animation, therefore, not gaining anything if your opponent is running from you. Warriors are not worth going to 83 overall, but most of them are already 83 because they're used most in melee exp parties. Level 82 on Descent/Evading build is a must.

    Mage - Guard Summon is an okay skill, I still wouldn't level to 83 just for the skill. From the PK I've experienced with 83 Mages, I'd say they use it more for blocking their opponents as it is another target. You can also summon many of them, but they gradually expire, so it's "pretty nice" but nothing special compared to Eskrima or Minak's Thorn.

    Hope my opinion helps.

    I have seen lvl 83 mages use Guard Summon to help them kill Deva/Jersey/Query/Dulian... supposedly it helps a bunch of those type of bosses

    Vizard and Wiperd0L solo'ed Query by themselves with 2x Guard Summon and ignition... it was pretty sweet

    So i guess 83 is worth it for Rogue/Mage/Sin

    but not Warrior ?

  7. #7
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    Well that sounds really interesting, but Vizard and WPieRd0L are also amazing Mages gearwise and skillwise. As you say, yes, all except Warrior have pretty sweet level 83 skills, in order of class they are; Best) Priest, 2) Rogue, 3) Mage, Least) Warrior.

  8. #8
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    I have seen lvl 83 mages use Guard Summon to help them kill Deva/Jersey/Query/Dulian... supposedly it helps a bunch of those type of bosses

    Vizard and Wiperd0L solo'ed Query by themselves with 2x Guard Summon and ignition... it was pretty sweet

    So i guess 83 is worth it for Rogue/Mage/Sin

    but not Warrior ?
    have you ever attacked one of these bosses with a mage?

    I was - 170mp build Ice Mage with Garp +7, Shios +2/+1 and Absolute Power- with Solid did like 1100 dmg + 110 DOT (there is 10 DOTs from every Solid) and like 1250 dmg + 300 (or so) DOT with frostbite

    I was able to kill any of these with just a HP build BP... they used guards just to tank the boss, so it uses that lame far attack skill...

    Mages are way powerfull than before while fightning the big bosses... lvl 80 warrior with almost 3k ap did like 800dmg on these bosses... similar was with Talos/TK and so... I was doing the dmg I posted on TK/Talos/Query/Dulian/Jersey/SQ and HQ if I remember correctly..

    as for the priest - Minak's Thorn is really gg skill, but what you're gonna throw away to get it?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Wirinom22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    have you ever attacked one of these bosses with a mage?

    I was - 170mp build Ice Mage with Garp +7, Shios +2/+1 and Absolute Power- with Solid did like 1100 dmg + 110 DOT (there is 10 DOTs from every Solid) and like 1250 dmg + 300 (or so) DOT with frostbite

    I was able to kill any of these with just a HP build BP... they used guards just to tank the boss, so it uses that lame far attack skill...

    Mages are way powerfull than before while fightning the big bosses... lvl 80 warrior with almost 3k ap did like 800dmg on these bosses... similar was with Talos/TK and so... I was doing the dmg I posted on TK/Talos/Query/Dulian/Jersey/SQ and HQ if I remember correctly..

    as for the priest - Minak's Thorn is really gg skill, but what you're gonna throw away to get it?

    wow, so i guess mages are VERY powerful at lvl 83

  10. #10
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    wow, so i guess mages are VERY powerful at lvl 83
    I was 75

  11. #11
    Senior Member Wirinom22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Does anyone have experience with a level 83 mage ?

  12. #12
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    634

    Default

    yep...if u have an 83 mage (fire ftw <3) with at least fr +2/+3 u gonna own .. really

  13. #13
    kob
    kob is offline
    Senior Member kob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25

    Default

    i played with all classes at 83. rouge got eskrima that a very nice and usefull skill if u start with that then critic and spike everybody dies very fast . Most of the time i played mage guard summon is good because u can make novatown ALONE with your dragon- that can tank towers-/if u are fire and i had dual fr3 and other gg items so../ dragon also looks really good i liked that. as Danny said warrior skill sucks.(u have to stop because of the animation(+range skill)- passion warrior can be killedvery fast if a debuffer uses confusion skill-then u cant attack -.. priest 83 skill is good too

  14. #14
    B.M.F Senior Member 稣제逸눇Leqend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    721

    Default

    yea i would have to say mages are best tho IMO but i hate sin's cuz i have slow fingers

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •