Leveling in New Moradon

This is a discussion on Leveling in New Moradon within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello; Im comming back to KO and Im new to the whole New Moradon and cant go to Luf;EMC until ...
Page: 1

ShadowBane

Hello;
    Im comming back to KO and Im new to the whole New Moradon and cant go to Luf;EMC until lv45 <_<
    Its hard for me to level in this new Moradon :angry:

Should I take the quest? Are they worth doing? Any specific quest worth doing? Am I suppose to solo until lv45 or is there some parties?
    Iv been looking for some leveling guides but seems that dosnt exist...Im used to going to EMC straight at LV1 and get invited into a Apos party xD Then move on to DKs then DTS etc

Hope you guys can help me :lol:

ShadowBane

assasin375

well you can go to luff/emc at 35 actually, and i recommend getting to like lvl 20 at worms/bandicoots/keccon family etc. Then find a farm at skeletons/skelly warriors/skelly knights/death knghts. With 2 people thats realy good xp at low lvls

Banned

Well first you need lvl 35 to go into lufy/emc , Similodon/Wild similodon are the best exp I think , you should do the quest from the fat guy (the one near innhostess and potion npc) At a certain lvl they give something like 100k+ exp and you should do all quest that give at least 30k+ exp