Results 1 to 11 of 11

Levels and items

This is a discussion on Levels and items within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Could some1 post a link / list with thet accessories and the +1/+2/ etc - on which level u can ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default Levels and items

    Could some1 post a link / list with thet accessories and the +1/+2/ etc - on which level u can use them ?
    I need to know my future build dcz > rlb > cz : )

    ty

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    230

    Default

    RLB its off in EUKO!
    In CZ u can use IN +6 and all items
    In ard u can use all olds, sse+1/se+1/pe+1 etc - sse+0 - 50 lvl , +1 55lvl, u can use belts and necklace+1 too but not EP or Skele just belt of dex amulet of str etc.
    U CANT USE IN,GLASS,IB, ROL+1, EP+1, etc in ARd.
    U cant use in ard rol+0 i think and rom+0 because its 65 or 60 lvl

  3. #3
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    RLB its off in EUKO!
    In CZ u can use IN +6 and all items
    In ard u can use all olds, sse+1/se+1/pe+1 etc - sse+0 - 50 lvl , +1 55lvl, u can use belts and necklace+1 too but not EP or Skele just belt of dex amulet of str etc.
    U CANT USE IN,GLASS,IB, ROL+1, EP+1, etc in ARd.
    U cant use in ard rol+0 i think and rom+0 because its 65 or 60 lvl
    Iron belt , rogue earring , wp , pp , judicious belt , foverin , / +0/+1

  4. #4
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    Iron belt , rogue earring , wp , pp , judicious belt , foverin , / +0/+1
    iron belt is 60+

  5. #5
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    iron belt is 60+
    It actually says :



    so basically I think this is a good technique to check the lvl requierment that u need for each armor/weap/accessorie *search @buying mode *

  6. #6
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    It actually says :



    so basically I think this is a good technique to check the lvl requierment that u need for each armor/weap/accessorie *search @buying mode *
    By saying 60+ he meant that you can't use it on DCZ char.

    And yeah, that's the way to check it.

  7. #7
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Da streets
    Posts
    160

    Default

    this makes me want to play euko ardream since its gonna be pretty cheap to be decent geared

  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weuneC View Post
    this makes me want to play euko ardream since its gonna be pretty cheap to be decent geared
    A friend of mine just told me its full of koxpers and +9's babashoppers , I wouldn't recommend it

    to bad the lvl jump event is all over :x

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    A friend of mine just told me its full of koxpers and +9's babashoppers , I wouldn't recommend it

    to bad the lvl jump event is all over :x
    actually not.. there are some decent clans in dcz..usually there is 1-2 turk mages abusing wall bugs etc but in general dcz is clean and sometimes more fun than actual CZ.. the thing is if you are not in these decent clans u probably going to pk alone

  10. #10
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weuneC View Post
    this makes me want to play euko ardream since its gonna be pretty cheap to be decent geared
    The GBs price in EUKO is crazy and most of the players there are running with +9s, and it's damn boring.

    Imagine what it's like to get a spike while you got duff and only 10 dd from a sin with 1400-1500 ap..

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    230

    Default

    ye you can search all stats in buy merch+ like I say in ard cant IB IN rol+1 etc so its good option - fast no need exp for 80 and cheap no need krowaz , skils, I set etc but none play at ard lol its 0 pk.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 08:18 PM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 11:32 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 04:35 PM
  4. S> Level 63 Priest Elmorad and items :)
    By whassup in forum Diez
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 07:10 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 09:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •