Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Upgrading and Compounding

This is a discussion on Upgrading and Compounding within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys out of my recent experience with anvil i am bit confused with certain age old facts like the following ...
Page: 1

Jurasic

Default Upgrading and Compounding

Guys out of my recent experience with anvil i am bit confused with certain age old facts like the following :

1) upgrading up to +3 is 100%

2) accessory compounding up to +3 is 100%

Well i have found out that the 1st one is not correct today. Coz last week i tried to upgrade 20 high class weapons upto +5. But at the end i got only one +5 item out of 20 and out of 19 burnt 50% didnt even make it +3.

As we know that a new success rate item has been introduced to increase accessory compounding I wonder whether compounding up to +3 is stiil 100%.

Shed some light on this guys

jbakker

I believe accesoiry compounding is still 100% to +3.
    And that u burned so much to +5 is just bad luck lol..

Jurasic

Quote Originally Posted by jbakker View Post
    I believe accesoiry compounding is still 100% to +3.
    And that u burned so much to +5 is just bad luck lol..
    Not just high class weapons , i also tried to upgrade 22+ shells and chitin upto +5 but not even one made it to +5

Zwn

ive also said to clannies that i thought anvil rates were screwed up this week, as i also burnt a lot of stuff to 4 (undies and fp). could also be bad luck oc, and it looked back to normal today.

did you use bus? or did you use one of those cheap as high class scrolls?

cause making 1 +5 sounds about right using high class scrolls. these scrrolls are like 95% to +2, cause if seen some break to +2, and going to +3/4/5 is pretty hard..usually just takes luck.

make 1 +5 out of 20 using bus...is extremely rare..and id ont think that was the case, cause bus are 100% to +3.

i would only recomend using high class scrolls on items that are not worth the amount of money you will spend on bus to upgrade. so if you cna buy 20 chitins for 100k each and make 4-5 +5's using cheap scrolls its nice.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    did you use bus? or did you use one of those cheap as high class scrolls?

cause making 1 +5 sounds about right using high class scrolls. these scrrolls are like 95% to +2, cause if seen some break to +2, and going to +3/4/5 is pretty hard..usually just takes luck.

make 1 +5 out of 20 using bus...is extremely rare..and id ont think that was the case, cause bus are 100% to +3.

i would only recomend using high class scrolls on items that are not worth the amount of money you will spend on bus to upgrade. so if you cna buy 20 chitins for 100k each and make 4-5 +5's using cheap scrolls its nice.
    +1 to this

Those pink scrolls are only good for high class weapons going from +1 to +2. Anything more is just asking for a burn.

TheAnticepator

Not really for the past 2 months I've been able to make a Bunch of DS and WOE's to +6

compounding is still the same and as for upgrading,if you used bus i would not recommend gamble for you

U should upgrade weapon high class to+3 via bus safe, but in practice..on ares i try upgrade kekury ring to +2(3x+1-should be 100% to +2) and i burned.Anvil is crazy, u never now i try burn ib for+8 with 6 +7 ib im burned, i put ONE chitin paludron rogue+8+BUS-+9 its loterry mate

Jurasic

Quote Originally Posted by HOOLIGAN View Post
    U should upgrade weapon high class to+3 via bus safe, but in practice..on ares i try upgrade kekury ring to +2(3x+1-should be 100% to +2) and i burned.Anvil is crazy, u never now i try burn ib for+8 with 6 +7 ib im burned, i put ONE chitin paludron rogue+8+BUS-+9 its loterry mate
    Well yeah i used that cheap high class scrolls coz those weapon like mirage swords ,dagger, blade axe , totemic spear and shell, chitin dont require bus i guess.And u well pointed out there.

But the succes rate out of 42 is just one really sucks man....

And hooligan common pls dont make me go crazzy saying going to +2 accessory is not 100% ....is it man ????

:P using high class scrolls come with a risk, if made 12 +4 items in a row all from +1 using high class scrolls, items like md,shell,chit, and crap and ive also broke 20 in the process of going to +4 from +1.

its a big gamble, so only do it if you find the meterials cheap. like 60k for high class scrolls and 500k or less for high class items.

Jurasic

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    :P using high class scrolls come with a risk, if made 12 +4 items in a row all from +1 using high class scrolls, items like md,shell,chit, and crap and ive also broke 20 in the process of going to +4 from +1.

its a big gamble, so only do it if you find the meterials cheap. like 60k for high class scrolls and 500k or less for high class items.
    Yeah +1 ..i did those just to get my inn clean...well indeed it has been a clean sweep lol....

And i made a +2 white dragon necklace just a few hours ago , thank god that it didnt go bad

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    +1 to this

Those pink scrolls are only good for high class weapons going from +1 to +2. Anything more is just asking for a burn.
    i agree... u burn down alot of high class if u dont use bus up form +3 to +5 and u also can loose em +1 to +2

assassin110490

So any1 know for sure if going +1 accessory is 100% coz I'm about to try make +1 flame ring and have never really done upgrading

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

upgrading accessories to +3 is 100%.

meaning 0-->1, 1-->2, 2-->3, so go ahead assassin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast