Logitech setpoint software

This is a discussion on Logitech setpoint software within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well the question is if i use this software am i bannable??? Description SetPoint lets you customize your mouse buttons, ...
Page: 1

Default Logitech setpoint software

Well the question is if i use this software am i bannable???
    Description

SetPoint lets you customize your mouse buttons, keyboard F-keys and hot-keys, control tracking speed, and configure other device-specific settings.

I have a G11 keyboard with programmable key's and a mx performance mouse wich would let me change some of the hotkeys used by ko.

It would help me change the almost impossible to reach position of my lock target key to another place.

Thx in advance

Edit:
    Should have searched first but still would like input about the mouse specificly. Would be nice to have mouse button for lock target.
    Found some answers here:G13 Keyboard

Edit2:
    It was late yesterday and did not read all of post completely. I see lots of flamez in the other thread i found bout using this to combo. I'm not intending to do this i'm fulltime int buff healer. So not really have use for one of these macro keys. Can't even use them for anything cause this software can't look at hp and stuffs. Only the lock target key would be awesome to move. it's in such a crappy possition. Can't even imagine another game that can not customise your hotkeys. It's like part of the game. You learn in time to play better by changing your hotkeys to better positions.
    Last edited by Buttkicker; 12-11-2012 at 09:28 AM.