Help woth Warrior

This is a discussion on Help woth Warrior within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im newbie as playing with warrior, and I have few questions.. 1. Whats is da Hp base target for 69 ...
Page: 1

Albasterix

Wink Help woth Warrior

Im newbie as playing with warrior, and I have few questions..

1. Whats is da Hp base target for 69 lvl warrior?
    2.What weapon? RLB has quite lot skellys, but is that 10 weapon def how affective? Like how much it decreases weapons AP(I hope you understand, just let me know how much it affects?)
    3. II+8 better than HB+7? Or is that elemental useful?
    4.HP or AC Gryps?
    5.My combo fails alot when I hold mouse towards to target and do r/rr/rw combo...How should I do it?
    6.How much difference is between Dual, Axe/Club, and Spear combo speed.. Should I lose some ap for faster combo?
    7.HV or ROC for ring?
    8.Skelly or string?
    9.1900ap,1200ac,6khp=What I gonna have with my build when lvl 69.
    BONUS: Post some builds between 11-16 gb.

Here something what I did get in my mind, maybe forgot something. Sry for too much questions, I had to ask these =P

Albasterix

had to bump b4 sleep=D

string of skulls is best belt once its +2 or even +3, +1 is decent too

and i always prefered HV to rocs for some reason, dont ever go for a fov +3 tho it sux!

Albasterix

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    string of skulls is best belt once its +2 or even +3, +1 is decent too

and i always prefered HV to rocs for some reason, dont ever go for a fov +3 tho it sux!
    well, if you did read well, I have only around 15 gbs so I won't get +1 string, and no money for better..

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by Albasterix View Post
    well, if you did read well, I have only around 15 gbs so I won't get +1 string, and no money for better..
    Depends on server
    What I would do is
    +7 shell set str that will be around 4 gb tops or if u dont think thats important do a magic shell set total prob 6 m and spend rest on weapon and accesories either way will work out.

dual old roc = 3 gb
    dual old plat ears .8 gb
    skele belt is about 3 gb
    +7 shell set = 4 gb
    Warrior pendant= 1 gb
    3.2 for weapon... hmm.. mirage sword 8, murky 7 with hanguk 7, avendon 7 on my server is 3.5 give or take so ya go with avendon.

If you want more power
    magic shell set= .06 gb
    rappy 8= 6 gb
    str ears +16= 5 gb
    old diamond rings= .5 gb
    skele belt= 3gb
    warrior pendant = 1 gb or u can get ammy of str or wdn +1/+2 whatever you can find

These are some options.. you can mix and match to make an optimum build work for you. many options just a matter of finding good deals on things you need and going with it.

Albasterix

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    Depends on server
    What I would do is
    +7 shell set str that will be around 4 gb tops or if u dont think thats important do a magic shell set total prob 6 m and spend rest on weapon and accesories either way will work out.

dual old roc = 3 gb
    dual old plat ears .8 gb
    skele belt is about 3 gb
    +7 shell set = 4 gb
    Warrior pendant= 1 gb
    3.2 for weapon... hmm.. mirage sword 8, murky 7 with hanguk 7, avendon 7 on my server is 3.5 give or take so ya go with avendon.

If you want more power
    magic shell set= .06 gb
    rappy 8= 6 gb
    str ears +16= 5 gb
    old diamond rings= .5 gb
    skele belt= 3gb
    warrior pendant = 1 gb or u can get ammy of str or wdn +1/+2 whatever you can find

These are some options.. you can mix and match to make an optimum build work for you. many options just a matter of finding good deals on things you need and going with it.
    Well, in CW, avedon is abou 5-6 gb. and 16 str earring like 5gb/ea.. And all prices bit higher. I think I go with avedon or II+8, and mix the rest stuff.