Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

mage attack pathos gloves

This is a discussion on mage attack pathos gloves within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; str on mage doesn't give you the same ap as for warrior... I've had attack gloves on a mage and ...
Page: 2

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

str on mage doesn't give you the same ap as for warrior...

I've had attack gloves on a mage and I dealt more damage to warriors/priests/mages even tho they both were rogue gloves...
    well, not that much 'more dmg' but more 'balanced' dmg... (no idea how to call it in english xD)

let's see... with attack gloves I did the same 'the highest' dmg but a little more 'the lowest' dmg than with def gloves... it's like comparing HB vs II - elemental of HB is making a loss for AP and your hits are, let's say always close to 800-900. While with II your hits are scattered from 700-1000... It's similar, but the difference is not that noticeable...[/b]
    staff ap is wat make ur "spells" more powerful not ur total ap...

ap is determined by the weapon that ur holding and the only damge that is calculated with ur ap, is staff r damage.

the only way to increase ur damge on spells is ur base mp

not mp on uniques or armor or weapons.

and certainly not str.

and maybe the reason u were hittin harder on everyone not jsut rougue was that the 3% increase in damge is applied differently on mages.

maybe since ur using a magical attack thats is not a melle attack and that in no way is affected by ur ap the pathos gloves works differently and augments the ddamage to all classess

ps

not meaning to diss you but after playing this game as mage pretty much since it started its hard to believe
    that these things are brought up

ive tried many builds

inluding an str mage... which was pretty stupid..

went to lunar war 200 str rest hp...

all i ended up with was 700 ap shitty damage shitty hp shitty ac and no mana pretty much

went 200 str so i could see if hell breaker would increase my damage.. it didnt

staff ap is wat make ur "spells" more powerful not ur total ap...

ap is determined by the weapon that ur holding and the only damge that is calculated with ur ap, is staff r damage.

the only way to increase ur damge on spells is ur base mp

not mp on uniques or armor or weapons.

and certainly not str.

and maybe the reason u were hittin harder on everyone not jsut rougue was that the 3% increase in damge is applied differently on mages.

maybe since ur using a magical attack thats is not a melle attack and that in no way is affected by ur ap the pathos gloves works differently and augments the ddamage to all classess

ps

not meaning to diss you but after playing this game as mage pretty much since it started its hard to believe
    that these things are brought up

ive tried many builds

inluding an str mage... which was pretty stupid..

went to lunar war 200 str rest hp...

all i ended up with was 700 ap shitty damage shitty hp shitty ac and no mana pretty much

went 200 str so i could see if hell breaker would increase my damage.. it didnt[/b]
    and I'm telling you that attack pathos gloves gave me more balanced dmg and higher 'the lowest' dmg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12