mage build ice.light.fire ?

This is a discussion on mage build ice.light.fire ? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so i wanna know what better atm shios +3 or frs +2 or imirs +2 im ardy so i ...
Page: 1

Default mage build ice.light.fire ?

ok so i wanna know what better atm

shios +3 or frs +2 or imirs +2 im ardy so i need to know i wanna make good dmg and be fast...atm im using olds and wanna upgrade..thanks..this si all i have for a budget atm

so question is what will be good for me ? i love flame but too expensive...and idk if id make same dmg with shios 3 and fr 2 ? or would shios make more dmg ?

i like imirs for stun so idk kinda lost and dont wanna invest in something ill regret ?

also using candy staff +26 rev so yeah...

go for roms +3 :P

that gives me no dmg =[...i wanna do high dmg

joking dude i have not idea about mage build

damm =[ alright if anyone knows let me know

Quote Originally Posted by iCheeseDanish View Post
    ok so i wanna know what better atm

shios +3 or frs +2 or imirs +2 im ardy so i need to know i wanna make good dmg and be fast...atm im using olds and wanna upgrade..thanks..this si all i have for a budget atm

so question is what will be good for me ? i love flame but too expensive...and idk if id make same dmg with shios 3 and fr 2 ? or would shios make more dmg ?

i like imirs for stun so idk kinda lost and dont wanna invest in something ill regret ?

also using candy staff +26 rev so yeah...

and your damage isnt high enough already? i feel like this is giving you some obvious information, but if you want to be more tanky go for something with a decent hp bonus. rom's add to mp which only really helps you in pve, only your base mp counts for damage in pvp as far as i know. I'd go for dual shios myself if i had to pick, but in your case if you want to maximise your dmg go for fire, and max out your fire damage with some fr's. beyond that there isnt much you can do. max damage for a mage (im probably wrong?) would be rings that add fire dmg (fr's) with a 30+rev candy staff (i know of 2 people on this forum that made them) and 255 mp base.

are you playing moreso party oriented pvp or are you trying to solo on your mage? regardless you're going to want to go atleast semi-tanky support. i personally like the full support stun/slow mage build myself for when im bored and wanna piss off some light feeting rogues :P

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    and your damage isnt high enough already? i feel like this is giving you some obvious information, but if you want to be more tanky go for something with a decent hp bonus. rom's add to mp which only really helps you in pve, only your base mp counts for damage in pvp as far as i know. I'd go for dual shios myself if i had to pick, but in your case if you want to maximise your dmg go for fire, and max out your fire damage with some fr's. beyond that there isnt much you can do. max damage for a mage (im probably wrong?) would be rings that add fire dmg (fr's) with a 30+rev candy staff (i know of 2 people on this forum that made them) and 255 mp base.

are you playing moreso party oriented pvp or are you trying to solo on your mage? regardless you're going to want to go atleast semi-tanky support. i personally like the full support stun/slow mage build myself for when im bored and wanna piss off some light feeting rogues :P
    hahahaha i see..well i guess ill go with imirs +2 and stun and slow people :S....and if i dont like ill switch back to frs +2...i wanna have good pvp like if i go solo :S

O_o Senior Member

Get the shios! Your DMG will be crazy (same like if u had frs +2) and slow is the best thing in Ardream since every other class use ROL (lot of LR) and warriors are using ROC ( fr ).

I was ice Mage in DCZ and trust me it kick ass, help your party much more.

Dude lemme tell you what you need, Im actually playing dcz mage ice. Flame is gae dont touch that ^^ cause you can get shio +3 foir the price of the fr +2..
    you should get the same amage as fire would do but you will have more hp.

One more thing i had imir +3 and chaotic +11 before i go ice, you better go ice cause the slow rate if better then stun in my opinion.

Anyway for further information just pm me maybe i cvan help you more