Is there a way to prevent ur ladder points being reset? share ur methods.

This is a discussion on Is there a way to prevent ur ladder points being reset? share ur methods. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yup. share ur methods plx its gay how the top 10-15 ladder holders plus some randoms manage to keep their ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default Is there a way to prevent ur ladder points being reset? share ur methods.

yup. share ur methods plx

its gay how the top 10-15 ladder holders plus some randoms manage to keep their ladder symbols every month without a reset.

so i was wondering is theres any legit way to prevent this?

mod plz keep this thread in general chat for at least 12 hrs!

Whats next, how to koxp? Pathetic...

this isnt cheating u dumbfuck

Ladder points are supposely being reset every month, what makes urself more right if u intend to do the same on purpose? Hypocrite and bug abuser.
    This thread is obviously asking for cheat method, if I was mod, then u can kiss ur thread and account bb right now.

well it doesnt seem to reset for some people and i thought that it wasnt just a coincidence...

plus i asked if there was a legit working method... u know like leaving ur acc on all day, not pking for that day or god knows what else... how is that bug abusing? its a k2 glitch.

anyway sigh close this thread please. i guess this forum suddenly turned "legit", even tho this isnt cheating, from one day to another.
    Last edited by razor; 12-01-2009 at 05:09 AM.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Come Ares. Server hasnt reset yet. And didnt last month.

Annoying.

Banned

A glitch is considered a bug they reset them for a reason and thus users who do this, keep the ladder points are... "taking advantage" . So... to answer your question i do not think its legit.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    plus i asked if there was a legit working method... u know like leaving ur acc on all day, not pking for that day or god knows what else... how is that bug abusing? its a k2 glitch
    legit way? ye i done it "the legit" way 2 or 3 times...i didnt log on, cause thats all you got to do...not log on at the second its being reseted

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Razy, I do not know why it doesn't reset some peoples ladder.. I usually logg WAY after the maintainence and NO, I do not pk then.. but it's during the maintainence they run the code to set the ladder for everyone back to 0, I guess the sql server desides to lag, making it skip several people at a time..

Dustin

@razor

like said before, ladders are SUPPOSE TO reset. If a person manages to prevent their ladders from resetting, then they are glitching, bugging, hacking, ect...

So it is like KOXP. Don't start calling ppl dumbfucks when it you're the one who does not know the meaning of legit.

Dustin, dont even try comparing this to KOXP. KOXPing is using a 3rd party tool, this is just a bug and some people dont even mean to do it..

I know that when you used to leave your account online while ladder was being reset it didnt effect you. So for example if you merchant at night and play during the day your account is online 24/7 therefor your technically not even abusing the bug. Not too sure if it still works though.

Dustin

Alright. You're right about the comparing it KOXP thing. Its a bug and can't blame a person who doesn't do it on purpose but sure can say something to those that do it on purpose.

BigAppleGuy

ONly times i have noticed my lp didnt reset was when I dont log the first few days on the month. But this might be total coincidence, or not. Who knows with this phukd up game.