Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stor10

Mage Guide (Asgard)

This is a discussion on Mage Guide (Asgard) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi i am playing on new server asgard with fire mage 67lwl atm have old frs,elixir+1reb,crimson set+7 and sam crap ...
Page: 1

Default Mage Guide (Asgard)

hi i am playing on new server asgard with fire mage 67lwl atm have old frs,elixir+1reb,crimson set+7 and sam crap olds fire rings+1+2+3 so much expensive i could play as support mage but is it dmg so low with shios?

pls if anyone have post me here or pm everything about mage fire,light and glacier stats,gears everything about it pls btw i am going on max lwl for ronark also if someone playing asgard on karus side wishper me i need clan

thx

Depends i was a ice mage with crim 8 shio 3s hitting for 700+s and 750+ as lr mage
    ikolar7 likes this.

hmm...i am gona try your choice bought ice codex gigas+8 now i am working on shios and Stor10 i have question for u is it good to make full dps glacier mage with 160int and rest mp or should i go for 160int mp (enought for staff) 91str and rest hp just wondering what dmg can i do with that is it good or its pointles?