Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Making +4 uniques??

This is a discussion on Making +4 uniques?? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss most of such items (if not all) was tracked, deleted and accounts banned. Ofc im talking ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    most of such items (if not all) was tracked, deleted and accounts banned. Ofc im talking about uniqs 5, edited def items or over 21 rev. If you got proof of anything like that, sent it to me i will take care of it.
    Why is above +21 bannable? Like, the allure of usko is being that one lucky asshole with the stronkest items. +31 sets sure, but, one would hope that one could go that far legally.

Kekuri rings +4, +4 4/18stat jewels, and +4 imirs up to fire rings are known to exist in usko, but no +5s afaik. People who have played around in previous world tournaments with semi-unlimited anvil and most other people that have tried to figure it out seem to believe that the rate is about %15 or %10 for +4s. Up until the moment I got hacked, in Diez/ressurection a couple of people tried to make +22s with none succeeding. For this reason most people seem to believe that +22 and higher is locked for anvil, with 100% burn rate. It would help a little if they would say if its locked or not, it doesnt break the servers/market if they do.

I never saw a +4 in 5 years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12