Making money on DCZ char

This is a discussion on Making money on DCZ char within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online ( category; How it's possible? :S Any thoughts? Anyone can share?...
Page: 1

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Default Making money on DCZ char

How it's possible? :S Any thoughts? Anyone can share?

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Going to chaos, farming red chests at BDW, going to FT. And maybe farming treants for AES/WES. Also by playing the market and being alert for cheap items to buy then resell.

plain and simple way to make money is to spend lots of TIME in merchant. Buy/sell, sell overnight, sell all day except when you pk or lvl, run around and check EVERY single merchant stand and items 5-10 times per day, pm ppl who are shouting out buying or selling stuff.
    I only have ardream characters, never hacked, never babashopped any of my gear, and best drop I've ever gotten from a monster or boss was a +0 lupus pendant. I'm willing to bet that I've made more gbs in the past year buy/sell than anyone in C-west in that same time period.
    It is probably easier if your lvl 80 and getting lots of bosses and buying/selling but by no means is it impossible for a lvl 59 dude to make lots of gbs.