Making MORE money!

This is a discussion on Making MORE money! within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So.. i want some awesome ideas to make money when your already 'rich' I dont plan on playing while im ...
Page: 1

Default Making MORE money!

So.. i want some awesome ideas to make money when your already 'rich'

I dont plan on playing while im doing this , so i will have .. maybe 120gbs to make money off of?

Where should i start? What should i go about doing?

I was thinking just once in a while running around moradon and buying alot of items for good deals ..

Should i try buying and selling Iron sets? Shards?

Is it better to specialize in 1 class/item?

Buying merchant?

I have 2 computers to work with.. so.. advice?

You can have a go at systematic upgrading, for example buying 5x +7 and making +8, but you have to find an item in which if you burn 4x +7 and only make 1x +8 you will still make a profit. It is risky but i sometimes do it and make 10gbs or so most of the time.

ya i do want to stay away from the anvil :P Items going +8 anyway,
    same goes with gems/frags, i dont have premium so i dont want to risk it

thanks though,

Well, if you were intending to play, I would say buy stuff you can use for cheap and just intend to sell them. But since u wont play, I say you focus on one specific class at first. Then when you get more familiar with the market, move onto two classes and such.

Banned

loled with upgrading, due to my own personal experience, upgrading is actually best way how to loose money xd

Quote Originally Posted by eldar View Post
    loled with upgrading, due to my own personal experience, upgrading is actually best way how to loose money xd
    I agree. I can only make fabrics + 8. I find the anvil only useful for those items

I've made quite a bit of noah by just buying up blue chests (say 10 for 130m) then it comes down to luck turning them in 1 hellbreaker or dv and instant profit. more than 1 and u damn lucky then just up them to +5 and flog them off cheap for fast turnover.
    rinse & repeat!
    At the end of the day it comes down to luck tho as to what u get... sometimes ends in dissapointment but more often than not ends with gb's at the inn as +5 pretty easy 2 make
    just stay away frm the chaotic scam generator #@!

Haha, cool thats a interesting tip. Probably only good if you have premium though.. Because having premium does effect the chances of getting uniques at generators/chests.