market place section -question

This is a discussion on market place section -question within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys,i wondering why i cant make new posts on market section.Its true im quite new member on forum, i ...
Page: 1

Default market place section -question

Hi guys,i wondering why i cant make new posts on market section.Its true im quite new member on forum, i find forum rules and i need min 50 posts.So why some members have 12, 17 20 and they can make new post?i played 5 years on ares server,now i wanna sell items and go play on cw with friends but i cant.Iwanna only know we have diffrent rules for forum members or what?thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HOOLIGAN View Post
    Hi guys,i wondering why i cant make new posts on market section.Its true im quite new member on forum, i find forum rules and i need min 50 posts.So why some members have 12, 17 20 and they can make new post?i played 5 years on ares server,now i wanna sell items and go play on cw with friends but i cant.Iwanna only know we have diffrent rules for forum members or what?thanks
    Maybe them posted before 50 posts whas implanted?
    O them posts whas wiped :P
    Btw u can do reply without do need 50 posts

Some members can post because they've either been signed up for a few years I think. Might be 2006 or 2007

So one way for me is generation 50 posts or.....SELL EE+8,EB+3,PP+3 ON ARES CHEAP...J/K

ya it happened the same with me i wanna post on market section but i guess i ll have to wait till i complete the post required lol.....

the ppl with less posts made their account before the rule was made official

mrrogers

It sucks having to get to 50 posts.

Most people just seem to go answer random stuff to get to the amount of posts like I'm doing now

not that I even know if I will use that section

Banned for scamming.

im doing it too.. nasty job but some1 gotta do it