Market Section Q

This is a discussion on Market Section Q within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why do we need to post 50 times before we can use the market section? i really dont feel like ...
Page: 1

Default Market Section Q

why do we need to post 50 times before we can use the market section? i really dont feel like posting on stuff i dont give a shit about just to get 50 , some ppl just post whatever to get thos 50 n ppl just calld them spammers n worthless post, but is because they whant to use the market section. From 0 post 1000 post peaople can become a scammer dosent change nothing, when ever i whant to sell stuff i usally sell for less because is harder finding buyers, is there any way out of this other than posting crap 50 times?....ty (didint know were to post, if u can move to right section ty)

O_o Senior Member

It's 3 months and 50 posts, if you do the math it's less then 1 post per day, not hard to get it..

Also they made that rule to make it harder for scammers to scam ppl and then just make a new acc and do it again...

Btw you got 2 more months, that's like 1 per day, and you already got 1 today

No, there's no way you're getting around having to have fifty posts. As said above, you need a few more months to post anyhow. Try being contributing & add something worthwhile to discuss.

Not much more to add than what was said above, it's there to prevent scamming (in a sense, if nothing else, lessen it).

its a good rule....its just hard to wait patiently ><

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    No, there's no way you're getting around having to have fifty posts. As said above, you need a few more months to post anyhow. Try being contributing & add something worthwhile to discuss.

Not much more to add than what was said above, it's there to prevent scamming (in a sense, if nothing else, lessen it).
    adding to this that the market place is a privelege for our constant users, not for a hoppers that just make an account to use the forum for his market purposes and then leave without participate in the forum.

i am not a hopper making accounts all the time i been playing sence 06 and join in ko4life 07 i just lost the info a few months ago anyways i dont iven think i have over 50 post there ither myb 30+ , and i allways used the forums for info, media , posting dosent mean i dont participate, im allways in this forums cheking stuff and i only post if i have a question or need help in something, i have never post anything that is spamming or just to get my count up (dont like geting flamed) .... btw 6 post

Having 50 or 500 posts will not stop people scamming but instead filter out quiet a lot of them.

Being a member here will keep you intouch with the community here on Ko4life, i normally log in every few days to get an update plus any news/scams/dupes put there.

This website has saved me money so many times. Ty guys