Max exp boots with prem and pus items !!

This is a discussion on Max exp boots with prem and pus items !! within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eyo guys! I'd like to know whats the max. boots what i can get with exp prem. In PUS description ...
Page: 1

Question Max exp boots with prem and pus items !!

Eyo guys!

I'd like to know whats the max. boots what i can get with exp prem. In PUS description it sais with 4 flashes EXP prem gives 516%. "Total gained experience can reach up to 516% when multiple exp flashes(4) are applied," Do u know if this 516% working under 80lvl or its bugged also?!

Any1 knows how much exp can i get from the Returnee symbol?

Another question is : Have u ever used Symbol of Growth with exp prem?
    Description say its increase ur exp gain by 400% under 50lvl. SO if i use it with exp prem i will have 916% bonus? wich is normally x9 times a monster?

9% wing
    9%valkür sett
    20%bdw
    returne coupon %?
    Under 50lvl the max what i can get is 954% is the max under 50

After 70 i can get
    utc coupon 20%
    if i lucky logos 100% exp for 2 hours with dura
    10% exp gem from monsterstaff

Seems a lot of exp boots ingame

Hope any1 can answer for my questions

Cheers,
    Alex

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Return coupon is 20%

The total is 516% not 400+516

so total 516 premium + valks + wings + return coupon + bdw scroll you can get around 600

you didnt get my point. IF you check in PUS theres an item wich called Symbol of growth. You can find on the disription if you use this item your exp gains by 400% under 50lv. My question was does it work with exp prem also?

For UNDER level 50...

Dude that's a waste of money. It's SO fast to get to 50 now. Don't waste your money bro, seriously. If EXP was still as slow as it was back in the day, this idea would totally be viable. But now... seriously don't waste your money. Just go level it up. It takes a mere matter of hours to get to 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Snot View Post
    For UNDER level 50...

Dude that's a waste of money. It's SO fast to get to 50 now. Don't waste your money bro, seriously. If EXP was still as slow as it was back in the day, this idea would totally be viable. But now... seriously don't waste your money. Just go level it up. It takes a mere matter of hours to get to 50.
    Yea thank your for your advice. I know its easypeezy to get 50lvl but if i use it on 49lvl 99% then i can get 60 or more in an hour orso. 2xx kc not that much but as i said thanx for ur reply.

U cant match all of this like exp gem bdw scrolling and logos à sametime wont work. Idk exactly what can be matched tho

The most important is the symbol of growth, does it give the 400% if i have the exp prem or not. If not its useless. anyway u can use the gem, and bdw sc in the same time, no idea about the logos. Maybe some1 knows @regiss??

Cheers for the comment,
    Alex

any1 knows please !!! 'd like to know

Does symbol of growth gives the 400% exp bonus under 50lv when i have exp prem and flashes on? or it gives less then 400?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    Yea thank your for your advice. I know its easypeezy to get 50lvl but if i use it on 49lvl 99% then i can get 60 or more in an hour orso. 2xx kc not that much but as i said thanx for ur reply.
    Yeah bro when you use it at 49 lvl and 99% i usuually can get to 54 or so with the scroll. few quests and your at 60 and ready for eslant and better exp

and yeah it does give you 400+ on top of exp prem.

Quote Originally Posted by GogoTheG View Post
    Yeah bro when you use it at 49 lvl and 99% i usuually can get to 54 or so with the scroll. few quests and your at 60 and ready for eslant and better exp

and yeah it does give you 400+ on top of exp prem.
    aight cheers mate for the reply , 'll try it on a new server when it comes on. just wanna reach 60as fast as possible to get para party

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

all Xp's given above xp prem ( 400% ) are based on xp without prem so lets say normally u gain 15k xp with xp prem u get 60k BUT with xp valks xp sc blabla lets say 100% extra u will get 75k because u have to calculate at 15k ( the xp w/o anything )