Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Money maker

This is a discussion on Money maker within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, As a title says I want to be a little money maker I just made a 80 mage and ...
Page: 1

Default Money maker

Hello,
    As a title says I want to be a little money maker

I just made a 80 mage and I am wondering what kind of monsters and where should I kill to farm a good money.
    I tried to farm at raven harpy's for mirage daggers and BUS and I am trying to go juraid once a day but its not enough money at all.

I am waiting for every suggestion.

Thanks in advance

In Eslant , you have a big spot at doom soldiers , find a buddy mage and lure - Doom Knights , Aionclo , Death Wizard , Doom Soldiers. all in 1

They drop middle clas items , worth 100-500k so as u got auto loot , ur money goes fast

Or Satiros is also a option

What about mobs that drop something what is much more worthy then mid class items? Maybe I could farm something in CZ? Trying ravens gives me around 10m per hour so its like nothing when you count repaird and repots..

it spams with middle class , + quest items u can sell for money.
    And cz u can go farm fragments but always get raped

Any other suggestions?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Buy low sell high, slow but steady way to riches.
    invest $$. (only if ur rich)
    sell your arse for $$ (fast and easy way)

Quote Originally Posted by Bristleback View Post
    Buy low sell high, slow but steady way to riches.
    invest $$. (only if ur rich)
    sell your arse for $$ (fast and easy way)
    My arse is priceless so I wont sell it, anyway what kind of items are good to resell? What people are looking for very often?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

hell breakers/avedon/sherion etc (unique weapons +0) iron impacts/raptors/shard +7/1 rev.
    you can buy unique weapons @ +0 upgrade them to +3 (fail save) and sell them for a bit more.
    Or you can try anvil, she can be an bitch or she loves u (made sk Baal +8 today :d)

Any other farm places instead of dooms, aionclo etc in eslant? How often bosses resp in eslant?

I'm from anatolia, and 'm a well known farmer mage, usually i farm eslant bosses ( if u have good items as +3 rings ans +7/8 cursed weapons u can solo talos,sq,hq,samma,df,shaula,dt) if u are lucky u can get good drops. Mostly i farm chaos stones at ardream/rlb(with my friend) at ardream withh good gear u can kill 1-2 bosses thats good money if u get drop. I would aay to go chaos/ed/bdw and ft. With all of that u can make 1-2 gbs dayly depends on wich server are u playing . Lil advice for talis u need 800g+dots/ sq 950+dots , samma 800 shaula 700 df 1200 an lr, hq 1200-1300 tk 1800+ dots, in ardream to solo u need a mage with 950-1000 dmg+ dots. These are the 18 skill dmgs. Farming +8 middle class items is good as well in moradon (loupgaro,lycan,lupus 'whatever their names') or fragments in cz. If you have a mage friend who plays with u thats the best, coz u can do everything

cheers Alex

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    I'm from anatolia, and 'm a well known farmer mage, usually i farm eslant bosses ( if u have good items as +3 rings ans +7/8 cursed weapons u can solo talos,sq,hq,samma,df,shaula,dt) if u are lucky u can get good drops. Mostly i farm chaos stones at ardream/rlb(with my friend) at ardream withh good gear u can kill 1-2 bosses thats good money if u get drop. I would aay to go chaos/ed/bdw and ft. With all of that u can make 1-2 gbs dayly depends on wich server are u playing . Lil advice for talis u need 800g+dots/ sq 950+dots , samma 800 shaula 700 df 1200 an lr, hq 1200-1300 tk 1800+ dots, in ardream to solo u need a mage with 950-1000 dmg+ dots. These are the 18 skill dmgs. Farming +8 middle class items is good as well in moradon (loupgaro,lycan,lupus 'whatever their names') or fragments in cz. If you have a mage friend who plays with u thats the best, coz u can do everything

cheers Alex
    If we're talking about the bosses in eslant how often are you doing scout? They respawn each 5 hours and begining at? Anyone knows it?

The count start when they got killed the last time

So when they got killed first time, count starts and they respawn each 5 hours or?

Quote Originally Posted by damianmlo View Post
    So when they got killed first time, count starts and they respawn each 5 hours or?
    Yup
    But like if the repsawn nobody killed it for like 20mins or so then the count have 20mins more :P

Dont know where did u guys get this 5hours. Its different sometimes the bosses rspwn in different times. From 4 to7.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast