Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Money Making Guide

This is a discussion on Money Making Guide within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan I've tried the buying/reselling game and it just plain doesn't work for me. *I ...
Page: 3

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    I've tried the buying/reselling game and it just plain doesn't work for me. *I always get the worst deals or the market crashes overnight and I can't sell what I bought for half what I paid for it.

Some people are just unlucky, so don't try this if you're like me
    I used to be like you, had no patience when selling...times change [/b]
    If waiting for 2 weeks for one thing to sell is impatient, well shit. :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

same with yun.....ill stick with doin dm's and bosses and leave the selling to other people xD

TunaFishyMe

You will never make money off someone elses work. You will never hit the billions with this method. Its just too slow. Unless you spend hours searching the market everyday, you probably will make 50 mill in a week if you are lucky. Either take it to the extreme and upgrade cheap drops at 1+ to 6-7, or just go lvl and farm.

And the problem is, this method is only effective if you have a big starting capital. Once you make a big purchase, you are back to square one.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    You will never make money off someone elses work. *You will never hit the billions with this method. *Its just too slow. *Unless you spend hours searching the market everyday, you probably will make 50 mill in a week if you are lucky. *Either take it to the extreme and upgrade cheap drops at 1+ to 6-7, or just go lvl and farm. *

And the problem is, this method is only effective if you have a big starting capital. *Once you make a big purchase, you are back to square one.
    Yeah especially if you get boned like I always do and make what turns out to be a stupid purchase because the market is so unstable.

Btw apparently you can't make money off someone else's work but you can make levels :P

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    I've tried the buying/reselling game and it just plain doesn't work for me. *I always get the worst deals or the market crashes overnight and I can't sell what I bought for half what I paid for it.

Some people are just unlucky, so don't try this if you're like me

me too m8 i started with 300 m ended with 225 m

btw. what do i need to kill dms?

You will never make money off someone elses work. *You will never hit the billions with this method. *Its just too slow. *Unless you spend hours searching the market everyday, you probably will make 50 mill in a week if you are lucky. *Either take it to the extreme and upgrade cheap drops at 1+ to 6-7, or just go lvl and farm. *

And the problem is, this method is only effective if you have a big starting capital. *Once you make a big purchase, you are back to square one.
    Gratz, you just won the Stupidest Post Ever award..

I started with 20m, yesterday i made 700m....big starting captial? LMAO

TunaFishyMe

lol 20m. ok, tell me exactly which items you bought, what you sold, how many hours did it take.

lol 20m. *ok, tell me exactly which items you bought, what you sold, how many hours did it take.
    Maybe read the guide and you'll find out :rollseyes: ..

Im having money problems now, i don't have room for the money, my inn is full of silver bars ..

Im a COMPLETE MERCHANTOLIC, i have a NEED for moeny, i must make it, im making it, but i don't have fucking room!!!

TunaFishyMe

sorry man, i dont listen to bullshit. You guide teaches you how to make a couple millions/sale. What does that mean? Lets say you have a starting capital of 20m. How much can you make off each fp? 1-2mill max! (that extreme) To make 700 m how many FP do you have to sell? 350. Move onto chitin...you gain how much? 3-5mill at most. Uniques? 50mill at most. Do you really think people are going to lower their prices that much for you to make billions? What is your business plan? Buy what a store is selling and sell higher? lol, I can tell you how much money you make in 1 week, i can make in a day worth of farming.

If you can buy an item 2 million cheaper and sell it at regular price, why would someone buy at regular price when theres someone selling for 2 million cheaper!? Theres no logic in your guide.

sorry man, i dont listen to bullshit. *You guide teaches you how to make a couple millions/sale. *What does that mean? *Lets say you have a starting capital of 20m. *How much can you make off each fp? *1-2mill max! (that extreme) To make 700 m how many FP do you have to sell? 350. *Move onto chitin...you gain how much? *3-5mill at most. *Uniques? *50mill at most. *Do you really think people are going to lower their prices that much for you to make billions? *What is your business plan? *Buy what a store is selling and sell higher? *lol, I can tell you how much money you make in 1 week, i can make in a day worth of farming. *

If you can buy an item 2 million cheaper and sell it at regular price, why would someone buy at regular price when theres someone selling for 2 million cheaper!? *Theres no logic in your guide.
    Drop dead.

Rouge Full Plate +7/12 min profit = 5-6m

Rouge Chitin +6/10 min profit = 20-30m

Rouge Chitin +7/12 min profit = 40-55m

Drop dead.
    :wub:

100m-1000m *

Now, you wan't more money and Rouge Full Plates arn't bringing it in with the speed we would like to see. Next level will be Rouge Chitin parts, with Chitins the pauldron rule doesn't apply. All parts sell with the almost same speed, i've noticed that Boots and Pads sell best. In Olympia i buy them for 50-60m and sell them for 75m, the key trick is to scan the market every 2h to get the best deals. In few days you will have your first billion with not much effort put in, good eh *. *
    well u said min profit of chitin+6 is 20-30m, althoug u said u buy them for 50-60m and sell for 75 Oo
    thats 15-25...

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r

100m-1000m *

Now, you wan't more money and Rouge Full Plates arn't bringing it in with the speed we would like to see. Next level will be Rouge Chitin parts, with Chitins the pauldron rule doesn't apply. All parts sell with the almost same speed, i've noticed that Boots and Pads sell best. In Olympia i buy them for 50-60m and sell them for 75m, the key trick is to scan the market every 2h to get the best deals. In few days you will have your first billion with not much effort put in, good eh *. *
    well u said min profit of chitin+6 is 20-30m, althoug u said u buy them for 50-60m and sell for 75 Oo
    thats 15-25...
    it's not up to date anymore, im selling for 80-90m :wub:

TunaFishyMe

Drop dead.

Rouge Full Plate +7/12 min profit = 5-6m

Rouge Chitin +6/10 min profit = 20-30m

Rouge Chitin +7/12 min profit = 40-55m

lol, first off, i would like how you quote yourself. Pure class. Second off, what server do you play on? Rogue plate 7/12 will give you a 5-6 mill profit? That noob item will sell for like 2 mill. Rouge chitin 7/12 is about 50 mill right now...unless you find people selling it for 5 mill, there is no way you are going to get a 4x million profit out of it. Same goes for 6/10. Who in the right mind will take an item thats worth 50 mill, and sell it for 10 mill. And what a coincidence, you are able to find it.
    In the 2 years that Ive played this game, I have never seen enough merchants that will lower their prices by 40-50 million when the item itself is only worth that much. But lets remove logic and think like you.

Starts of with 5-6mill. In order to make a enough to buy chitin, lets say you have to sell 3-4 FPs. Now you have 30m profit, 50m bank. But 2 Rogue chitin 6/10, well them. 110m. Then move on to "the big boys" Rogue chitin 7/12. Buy 3, sell them, Youll have about 250m. Then buy 10, sell them again, youll have about 750m. According to your previous post, this is how much you made in ONE day.

Can anyone who have played this game more than 2 months tell me they have been managed to sell that many items in a single day? Can anyone tell me they have seen an item which is worth about 50m, on sale for 20m so that they can pull off a 30m profit? If you see one, do you see it enough times during a span of one week to make a profit out of it?!

Before you try to make a "How to make money" guide, learn how to think first. Unless you have 10 computers, all merchanting at the same time, attending to them every 30 mins, searching the god dam-moneyless market for underpriced items every 10 mins, you will NOT be able to make 650 m in a day.

Stop speaking bullshit. lol idiot.

Stop speaking bullshit. *lol idiot. *
    hey cool, i can quote myself too :lol:

First off, sucks that your an idiot and a loser...that out of the way

Drop dead.
    Maybe ares market is fucked, but i play in olympia, and there the market is normal, idiot.

Your a typcial forum troll, you have the need to post shit, doesn't matter if you have ANY knowledge of the topic, you still post.

LOSER

TunaFishyMe

lol normal where people will reduce an item that you can sell for 90m to 40 mill so you can make a profit. There must be a lot of stupid kids who play olympia. Hey, I already see one. :lol: :lol:

if you can argue with reason, just throw in the grade 6 insults xD!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast