Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Money Making Guide

This is a discussion on Money Making Guide within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well Tuna I'm gonna say that ppl are really strange. When some friends of my bro decided to move from ...
Page: 4

Lammer

Well Tuna I'm gonna say that ppl are really strange.

When some friends of my bro decided to move from beramus to diez (coz of massive hackers/duppers) one of them in a matter of weeks (like 2 / 3) made more money thay I've collected in months (well i'm not much a merchantolic either).

I started to think.."shit this guy is a dupper, impossible to make that much money starting from 0" but well guess what, he made all that money from reselling.
    I know almost every business he made in the start and believe me its possible to make alot of money from reselling.
    He ran the market several times per day and his business was reselling. I saw ppl next to him selling things cheaper but I don't now how/why he still sold his stuff. Ppl are VERY VERY STRANGE :lol:

Of course this reselling is possible when prices are high.. nowdays making money on reselling its kinda hard.

I rather sell things cheap so the money is always in my hand and not in items.. so I give the chance for others to resell my stuff too ^_^ .

xourico

Originally posted by Lammer
    Well Tuna I'm gonna say that ppl are really strange.

When some friends of my bro decided to move from beramus to diez (coz of massive hackers/duppers) one of them in a matter of weeks (like 2 / 3) made more money thay I've collected in months (well i'm not much a merchantolic either).

I started to think.."shit this guy is a dupper, impossible to make that much money starting from 0" but well guess what, he made all that money from reselling.
    I know almost every business he made in the start and believe me its possible to make alot of money from reselling.
    He ran the market several times per day and his business was reselling. I saw ppl next to him selling things cheaper but I don't now how/why he still sold his stuff. Ppl are VERY VERY STRANGE *:lol: *

Of course this reselling is possible when prices are high.. nowdays making money on reselling its kinda hard.

I rather sell things cheap so the money is always in my hand and not in items.. so I give the chance for others to resell my stuff too *^_^ .
    ahaha ur talking about :jony: buahahah, yep in the 2 week of dies I already had all the stuff for his master quest (rogue in that time), and 1 shard +7 and a shell pauldron for rogue :P lol those were the time when a shard +7 price was something like 15GBs ^_^
    the guy was (is) a money machine, but nowadays he prefer to farm (with me ehehe)

TunaFishyMe

Like you said, when the market is high, this is "guide" will make you a couple Gbs per day if you are lucky. The problem is, a GB is worthless during these times so it doesnt even matter. When the market was high, rogue chitin 7/12 was like 300m, i sold mine for like 270 so someone would buy it. 30m profit. But what is 30 mill when it takes you 300m just to buy a piece of chitin 7? I dont know olimpia market, but in the current state of ares and diez, i dont think olyimpia is that much different. There is no money right now in the market. The guy claimed he made 680mill in a day off reselling and selling. Can someone who has a brain tell me how this is done?

Hell, no one buys shit. I lower my prices so much and no one buys anything. Yet, hes able to gain 680m in the span of one day? Sorry, its complete bullshit.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Like you said, when the market is high, this is "guide" will make you a couple Gbs per day if you are lucky. *The problem is, a GB is worthless during these times so it doesnt even matter. *When the market was high, rogue chitin 7/12 was like 300m, i sold mine for like 270 so someone would buy it. *30m profit. *But what is 30 mill when it takes you 300m just to buy a piece of chitin 7? *I dont know olimpia market, but in the current state of ares and diez, i dont think olyimpia is that much different. *There is no money right now in the market. *The guy claimed he made 680mill in a day off reselling and selling. *Can someone who has a brain tell me how this is done? * *

Hell, no one buys shit. *I lower my prices so much and no one buys anything. *Yet, hes able to gain 680m in the span of one day? *Sorry, its complete bullshit.
    Man, a md +8/80 costs 21 gb...if ppl are selling for that much, im sure there is money.

xourico

yep, tuna nowadays its easir to make money trought farming then merchanting, but if u spend alot of ur time in moradon u can still make shit load of money

TunaFishyMe

Money is not in the hands of the general public but of the selected few. I suspect there are people who are sitting on billions. They arent going to spend it just yet, until more uniques fall down onto the market. Im seeing SS, BDN, AoS stuff you wouldnt have seen 2 months ago. Eventuallys REs, CEs will be showing up and thats when they will spend spend spend. These people dont need cheap items like 7/12 chitin, they already have it from the farming they did previous. These people would spend money on high ranked items like these and not chitin 7/12s.

this is my analysis of the market. I could be wrong. But I really dont see how 700m is made in 1 day in the current state of the market.

FlyingCat

aresians please dun use it its not for ares.
    At ares when u open merch start to pray :huh:

OneShot

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Like you said, when the market is high, this is "guide" will make you a couple Gbs per day if you are lucky. *The problem is, a GB is worthless during these times so it doesnt even matter. *When the market was high, rogue chitin 7/12 was like 300m, i sold mine for like 270 so someone would buy it. *30m profit. *But what is 30 mill when it takes you 300m just to buy a piece of chitin 7? *I dont know olimpia market, but in the current state of ares and diez, i dont think olyimpia is that much different. *There is no money right now in the market. *The guy claimed he made 680mill in a day off reselling and selling. *Can someone who has a brain tell me how this is done? * *

Hell, no one buys shit. *I lower my prices so much and no one buys anything. *Yet, hes able to gain 680m in the span of one day? *Sorry, its complete bullshit.
    Have u tried to sell on weekends? It's amazing how fast some items are sold... i have some proofs of it. And i merchant 4 8 hrs and check every hour how things are going...

Banned

lol this really works

Originally posted by _:ARK::_
    lol this really works
    only if the market is'nt fucked, ares market = fucked..

haloman987

one question can u start ur guide with 1m????? cause im having trouble getttin 10m and i just changed my preists skill and only got 1m left..... As u can see im very poor lol. give me a guide that u can start off with 1m by the way im lvl 50.. wat type of armour should lvl 50's have on cause rite now i have goblin f/p... not very happy with it but if i get rich ill be the happiest man in the wrold B)

Banned

hmmm i have warrior 60 blade master with 1500 buff 200 ac 1960 heal .. can i tank DM's or what :blink:

idefix

i prefer buying rog chitin, mirage daggers and IXB's at +1... sometiems i find em for 2-4m, sometimes i find em 10-30m lol :P in diez btw. i sell em for 5-7m each, and ive made 100m in a few days... the beggining was hard coz i cud buy only 1 item at a time and make a few mil each time ... so i didnt have much time to xp while im making money. its just very hard to find any high items, like chitin +7 or something, for cheap. tbh, cant find anythign else cheap than those 3 items.

Originally posted by LastViking
    hmmm i have warrior 60 blade master with 1500 buff 200 ac 1960 heal .. can i tank DM's or what *:blink:
    300ac buff needed or + 1k ac with 200ac buff, unmassived +4k hp buffed if u dont want no chances, with massive i think +3k hp is enough, i tested it out with my warrior unmassived with 3,8k hp, died once, but it crit me two times in a row, then tryed with 4,2k hp with different uniques was ok then.

OneShot

k, a fellow clannie tryed with 1500 HP, 200 AC and 1920 Heal + 960 Heal. He's a Sin. At the time he was lvl 61. The DM was on CZ and it was full debuffed by me . It went well but it took like 1-2 min.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast