Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Money Making Guide

This is a discussion on Money Making Guide within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OneShot k, a fellow clannie tryed with 1500 HP, 200 AC and 1920 Heal + 960 Heal. ...
Page: 5

NightOwl

Originally posted by OneShot
    k, a fellow clannie tryed with 1500 HP, 200 AC and 1920 Heal + 960 Heal. He's a Sin. At the time he was lvl 61. The DM was on CZ and it was full debuffed by me . It went well but it took like 1-2 min.
    He is talking about me :lol: don't u mess with me babas...

norske-vikingen

Very good guide =)

BooZ

Originally posted by norske-vikingen
    Very good guide =)
    ORLY? xD

Originally posted by haloman987
    one question can u start ur guide with 1m????? cause im having trouble getttin 10m and i just changed my preists skill and only got 1m left..... As u can see im very poor lol. give me a guide that u can start off with 1m * * *by the way im lvl 50.. wat type of armour should lvl 50's have on cause rite now i have goblin f/p... not very happy with it *but if i get rich ill be the happiest man in the wrold B) *

As i've played Knight Online since MYKO started i don't recall having problems getting 10m, sell some full plates you get from xping/find harpy partys for mirage daggers.
    I wouldn't worry with my armor at lvl 50, your not going to cz, that goblin armor will serve you well until you do, as a priest go chitin build (chitin gob pauld and pads).
    I can get rich in any server, but it will not make me any happier. Happiness comes with friends, not with best items.

Dunno about others servers, but in dies this wont work at all, farm burning skeletons for +9 jewls, or better just go lvl up n camp attila, if u can get pus scrolls i see no reason why anyone cant do it.

Timaster

) Block Private Messages, the chance of a good offer coming is like 1 out of 1000. *
    2) Buy Rouge related items ONLY, the Rouge class has the biggest demand. *
    3) The best place to sell is infront of Orc Inn. *
    4) Learn some turkish and don't be afraid to use the word Sir when buying. *
    5) Don't scamm, you'll get a bad reputation and this is not good. *
    6) Take mental notes every time you go marketscaning. *
    7) Every servers market has it's ups-nd-downs, don't let it affect you, i've had days when i've sold all items in 10 min and days where i haven't sold anything. Keep the price as it is, but don't go too greedy. *
    8) If you decide to not block private messages listen to the offers, but don't get your hopes high, the regular buyer is a 13 year old turk, say: Sorry kardeż, and he will be friendly. *
    9) When starting a sentence, start it with a BIG letter.... this has a positive effect, and it shows respect. *
    10) Make money! *

1) BS, ALOT of cases you will get shit offers HOWEVER.. there are times when people don't have enough tiems and will offer in items wich will be worth even more then the price ur merchanting your items for..
    2) For buy / resell it's best, yes, HOWEVER if you see something cheap and u have the time to merchant.. buy..
    3) It is? lol
    4)I don't like sucking up to turks
    5) no scam oki
    6) ?
    7) only if it's worth the extra merchanting time
    8) ?
    9) it's not like u will get better deals by this.. people are greedy.
    10) ok

For me there is only one golden rule really, ALWAYS try getting stuff for cheap.. when u need something, and u see it in a merchant ALWAYS try getting it for cheaper.. even if its already below the normal price.. alot of people tend to sell it for at least 10% of it's merchanting price.
    Always be on the lookout for bargains people.. all you need is som cash to start off and merchanting time, if you do it right you can earn alot

Originally posted by Timaster
    ) Block Private Messages, the chance of a good offer coming is like 1 out of 1000. *
    2) Buy Rouge related items ONLY, the Rouge class has the biggest demand. *
    3) The best place to sell is infront of Orc Inn. *
    4) Learn some turkish and don't be afraid to use the word Sir when buying. *
    5) Don't scamm, you'll get a bad reputation and this is not good. *
    6) Take mental notes every time you go marketscaning. *
    7) Every servers market has it's ups-nd-downs, don't let it affect you, i've had days when i've sold all items in 10 min and days where i haven't sold anything. Keep the price as it is, but don't go too greedy. *
    8) If you decide to not block private messages listen to the offers, but don't get your hopes high, the regular buyer is a 13 year old turk, say: Sorry kardeż, and he will be friendly. *
    9) When starting a sentence, start it with a BIG letter.... this has a positive effect, and it shows respect. *
    10) Make money! *

1) BS, ALOT of cases you will get shit offers HOWEVER.. there are times when people don't have enough tiems and will offer in items wich will be worth even more then the price ur merchanting your items for..
    2) For buy / resell it's best, yes, HOWEVER if you see something cheap and u have the time to merchant.. buy..
    3) It is? lol
    4)I don't like sucking up to turks
    5) no scam oki
    6) ?
    7) only if it's worth the extra merchanting time
    8) ?
    9) it's not like u will get better deals by this.. people are greedy.
    10) ok

For me there is only one golden rule really, ALWAYS try getting stuff for cheap.. when u need something, and u see it in a merchant ALWAYS try getting it for cheaper.. even if its already below the normal price.. alot of people tend to sell it for at least 10% of it's merchanting price.
    Always be on the lookout for bargains people.. all you need is som cash to start off and merchanting time, if you do it right you can earn alot
    Seems like you havenīt merchanted enough....item trades are scary, first, you might be scammed by the glave trick, second, when buying a rouge chitin +7 I KNOW i will sell it for a higher price, with your tactics, i MIGHT sell for profit, wich one sounds better?

Speed of Dark

i usually do dms with my friends at groups of 4: 1 warrior, 1 rogue, 1 buffer and 1 debuffre. this way is more faster and dont need to use scrolls. ive noticed that if u use scrolls u become more nervous and than u ends up with not so much money.

Originally posted by Speed of Dark
    i usually do dms with my friends at groups of 4: 1 warrior, 1 rogue, 1 buffer and 1 debuffre. this way is more faster and dont need to use scrolls. ive noticed that if u use scrolls u become more nervous and than u ends up with not so much money.
    How does with 4 ppl u end up with more money, instead just a debuffer n a warrior or sin , and when do scrolls effect igc? :unsure:

neofatih

someone was selling a kekuri ring for 8m
    i bought it and sold it for 155m

then i bought a mirage +1 and tryed to upgrade it to +4 but it burned like hell
    :angry: :angry:

Speed of Dark

much faster kill, cant be ksed, higher sucsees not to be ksed, and when u dont use scrolls u usually spend more time farming.

IShakeThatThang

great guide meep. sux that no one has the time to try it and just flames. thanks...

good guide for anyone under lvl 50 i guess.

IShakeThatThang

Originally posted by lerX
    good guide for anyone under lvl 50 i guess.
    lol. "i guess"

Originally posted by IShakeThatThang
    great guide meep. sux that no one has the time to try it and just flames. thanks...
    weeeee 2k views, im rich!!! :lol:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast